Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Superfine Exfoliant

No Image

1.0

on 9/2/2017 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ugh. This scrub is just the worst. I ordered the meaningful beauty set for my mother and kept the scrub to use for myself. I must say....I am not sensitive to scrubs. I've used many different kinds, and I am of the opinion the more abrasive, the better. That's just me.
However.....This scrub was absolutely impossible for me to use. It was like rubbing hundreds of tiny glass particles into my skin. I tried adding more water to my face as I gently massaged it against my skin, but to no avail. Most painful face washing experience of my life. Avoid this scrub.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I received this as a sample from Sephora, and was excited to try out a new exfoliant. It scrubs well, as it is quite loaded with exfoliating particles. The scent is inoffensive, and I was pleased with the product...

Until I tried to wash it off.

This would not come off of my face with water, even when using a washcloth. I ended up having to grind it off my skin with a damp paper towel, and all of this difficulty in removal ended up leaving my face tender and raw. And guess what. I still have tiny little bits of grit stuck on my face.

If they could make this product easier to remove, I would be a fan. As it is, I can't imagine ever trying it out again out of fear for my skin's wellbeing.