SinfulColors Endless Blue

SinfulColors Endless Blue
Endless Blue

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is one of my favourite blues, and probably my favourite colour from SinfulColors. Endless Blue is a gorgeous medium blue with a creme finish. It applies flawlessly, two coats for perfect opacity. It did not run into the cuticles or apply with streaks or patches, it also dried quickly which is a plus. It dried to a shiny finish. This colour really does have a great formula. The shade of blue would be flattering on all skin tones. I don't find that the colour pulls either cool or warm, but is instead a neutral shade of blue. It lasted well on me, about 4 days with no chipping or tipwear. I would however recommend using a base coat, even if you don't usually do so. Blue nail polishes have a tendency to stain the nails and cuticles, so using a base coat with a colour like this will protect your nails. This colour is absolutely gorgeous, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes blue polishes or just wants a fun colour.
I have to be honest though, I only bought this polish as it is the exact shade of polish used in the show 13 Reasons Why. However, it really did exceed my expectations and is proof that a budget polish can really outperform more expensive varieties. This is my favourite shade from SinfulColors, I can't rave about it enough. A++

on 3/23/2017 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

i had been lemming SH Pacific Blue but heard so much awful stuff about the new formulation that I decided to look elsewhere. I found my perfect cream blue! It is gorgeous, opaque, shiny, just your classic BLUE. Formula is super forgiving especially for a beginner like me. It stayed on for three days without chipping except a couple dings here and there. This is quickly becoming my favorite.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

i love this blue but it also pretty much the same color as of LA colors Navy. I realize this when i got home and sat down to do my nails at my vanity set. LA is thinner than this one i found this a bit on the thick side but I love the results non the less. It true blue to the end......

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this color! I did two coats over two coats of Nail Envy and no other basecoat with Seche Vite on top. It was easy to apply and dried in a normal amount of time (I try not to touch my nails for about an hour). I should have wrapped the tips because I can already see a tiny bit of wear, but that's not the fault of the nail polish.

And the color. Oh, man, the COLOR. I saw this under the intense fluorescent lighting at Target and was immediately charmed. I brought it home to the windowless, dim, and very yellow room where my nail polish lives and was disappointed to see that it wasn't as intensely blue as I remembered, but once I put it on and saw it in natural light I remembered how amazing it is. It's an intense, rich, beautiful blue color that's almost multidimensional. It's hard to see the true color in pictures -- you really have to see it in natural or bright, cool light. Plus, it's cheap as hell.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this blue! My sister picked it up because it reminded her of the TARDIS from Doctor Who, and I couldn't agree more. It's a rich, deep true blue that's classy but still makes a statement. It went on in two coats, the formula is nice and even, and it has good wear. I haven't seen another color like it. Definitely would buy again, especially at the great price. :)

on 9/4/2016 11:26:00 PM

This is an awesome color. Goes on smooth. I have no problems with pooling, gooey, thick, or clumping formula like previous reviews. The first coat dries pretty quick while the second takes a little longer. I just put two coats on over SH nail growth (due to peeling nails with a previous nail polish). So far so good. I can not speak of the wear yet but had to review due to the beautiful color and consistency of the polish. Absolutely gorgeous.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Endless Blue seems like a pretty popular color and I can see why - it's very fun and pretty. The formula is pretty good; very pigmented and a little thick but not hard to apply. Like most SC cremes it does take a while to dry though. It lasted about 5 days for me until chipping started, which I think is a decent amount of time. If you're looking for a good basic pacific blue polish then definitely try this out.

on 11/20/2014 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I applied this color for a vacation to Mexico. It covers completely in one coat but I applied two. I used CND Sticky base coat and no top coat because I didn't have time. After 5 days of sun and swimming this polish didn't chip! I couldn't believe it! The color is gorgeous! So much so that 3 of my friends asked to borrow it for their pedicures. I have polish from all the high end brands and none last as long as this one.

on 8/25/2014 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful blue that is slightly darker than Sally Hansen's OLD formula for Pacific Blue. Very beautiful intense blue that reminds me of the ocean and always gets comments. Very classy and easy to work with.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This color is so beautiful! I just could not stop staring at my nails, and I got a ton of compliments on my nails from other people as well. When I saw this shade in the store, I immediately knew I wanted it. Endless Blue is a gorgeous really bright cobalt blue, my favorite color as of right now. The formula is great, it's opaque in one coat, but I did two just to be safe. I like the brush, it's not too thick or thin. If other Sinful Colors polishes are this good, I'm definitely going to pick up a few more colors. At $2 a pop? Definitely. :)

Popular Polishes