SinfulColors Endless Blue

SinfulColors Endless Blue

4.4

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this blue! My sister picked it up because it reminded her of the TARDIS from Doctor Who, and I couldn't agree more. It's a rich, deep true blue that's classy but still makes a statement. It went on in two coats, the formula is nice and even, and it has good wear. I haven't seen another color like it. Definitely would buy again, especially at the great price. :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

i love this blue but it also pretty much the same color as of LA colors Navy. I realize this when i got home and sat down to do my nails at my vanity set. LA is thinner than this one i found this a bit on the thick side but I love the results non the less. It true blue to the end......

To Read all 18 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this color! I did two coats over two coats of Nail Envy and no other basecoat with Seche Vite on top. It was easy to apply and dried in a normal amount of time (I try not to touch my nails for about an hour). I should have wrapped the tips because I can already see a tiny bit of wear, but that's not the fault of the nail polish.

And the color. Oh, man, the COLOR. I saw this under the intense fluorescent lighting at Target and was immediately charmed. I brought it home to the windowless, dim, and very yellow room where my nail polish lives and was disappointed to see that it wasn't as intensely blue as I remembered, but once I put it on and saw it in natural light I remembered how amazing it is. It's an intense, rich, beautiful blue color that's almost multidimensional. It's hard to see the true color in pictures -- you really have to see it in natural or bright, cool light. Plus, it's cheap as hell.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Endless Blue seems like a pretty popular color and I can see why - it's very fun and pretty. The formula is pretty good; very pigmented and a little thick but not hard to apply. Like most SC cremes it does take a while to dry though. It lasted about 5 days for me until chipping started, which I think is a decent amount of time. If you're looking for a good basic pacific blue polish then definitely try this out.

on 11/20/2014 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I applied this color for a vacation to Mexico. It covers completely in one coat but I applied two. I used CND Sticky base coat and no top coat because I didn't have time. After 5 days of sun and swimming this polish didn't chip! I couldn't believe it! The color is gorgeous! So much so that 3 of my friends asked to borrow it for their pedicures. I have polish from all the high end brands and none last as long as this one.

on 8/25/2014 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful blue that is slightly darker than Sally Hansen's OLD formula for Pacific Blue. Very beautiful intense blue that reminds me of the ocean and always gets comments. Very classy and easy to work with.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This color is so beautiful! I just could not stop staring at my nails, and I got a ton of compliments on my nails from other people as well. When I saw this shade in the store, I immediately knew I wanted it. Endless Blue is a gorgeous really bright cobalt blue, my favorite color as of right now. The formula is great, it's opaque in one coat, but I did two just to be safe. I like the brush, it's not too thick or thin. If other Sinful Colors polishes are this good, I'm definitely going to pick up a few more colors. At $2 a pop? Definitely. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Sinful Colors Endless Blue is one of my holy grail polishes - it's a gorgeous, deep medium blue creme that applies to complete opacity in one coat! Wear time is great and it's a useful base for nail art, particularly stamping, as the one coat dries quickly even without a fast dry top coat.

One thing to be watchful of is application - if you have too much polish on the brush, it pools into the sides of the nails - so be sparing and maybe even dip the brush twice.

I love, love, love this polish and, for the Sinful Colors price, it's definitely worth picking it up!

on 12/27/2013 8:53:00 AM

This np is a medium blue. It is truly endless in my opinion. When I put it on my nails though, it creates lots of bubbles. This is why I did not give it a full five stars.

on 9/21/2013 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is one drugstore gem, that is going to make you happy. This is my happy blue, reminds me of summer vacations, beaches...well that's just me :) Endless Blue is a bright cobalt blue crème. This color is so freakin amazing. For under 3 dollars, this polish rocks!!!! Now for the one and only con with this product is, the consistency is a little thick and goopy. But I can work around that problem...Unless I find an exact dupe for this polish, will stick with this.

Popular Polishes