Milani Color Statement - Nude Creme

Milani Color Statement - Nude Creme
Color Statement - Nude CremeColor Statement - Nude Creme

4.2

Not tested on animals

This is a very pretty light pink on me. It's bright, but still kind of natural/nude. Goes really well with fair (NW13) cool toned skin, blues eyes and blonde hair. Also, looked good when I dyed my hair bright red too.

Milani lipsticks are the perfect combo of long lasting and comfortable - I'd rate them right up there with Mac's bullet lipsticks - so I knew I would like this one. What I didn't expect was for this shade to become such a staple in my collection. I wear this probably three days out of every week, and since I try to change up my makeup a little every day, that really says a lot about this shade's versatility. I am a bit too fair for Mac foundations and my closest match is Missha no. 13, so I would call myself quite fair and slightly cool toned. On me, this color is almost a nude (although I prefer Milani Matte Innocence for the perfect nude to pair with a smokey eye) and almost a pink, so it can go with a ton of different looks. I really love it with understated makeup though. It's very feminine and girly without calling attention to the lips. This is truly a hidden gem of the drugstore if you are fair skinned. It's the first lipstick I've run out of and I will probably have a tube of it in my purse forevermore. :p

on 11/18/2016 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

26 nude creme is a light neutral to warm peachy pink beige color on me. Its creamy, lightweight, very comfortable, pigmented, non drying at all on me and has a semi matte finish. The perfect nude shade to go with a dark bold smokey eye. I like it a lot although i rarely reach for it coz i dont generally wear nude lips. It has this watermelon jolly rancher smell but it doesnt bother me.

I'm fair (not quite medium) and I lean neutral-cool (MAC NW15/MUFE 117). Dark hair and eyes; some freckling on nose. Cool-toned colors (berry, non-bright pink, cool mauves, neutral taupes, some raisin/plum etc.) are what I gravitate to as far as makeup colors. It's not uncommon for me to try nude tones that everyone says lean pink vs. peach and find out my skin brings out the peach. This is one of those colors.

Nude Creme is 70% peach, 30% pink on me to the point of looking ridiculously salmon-y. My kids and husband agreed -- this color is just clowny corpse peachy on me. So hard to believe with such great reviews, and many of them the same skin tone as me! SO, my recommendation is, if you sound similar to me in tone, then try before you buy or buy from some place you can return to (like Walgreens, Ulta, Rite Aid etc.) Adding an extra star because staying power is good (once it dries), application is a creamy-smooth dream, it doesn't feather in lip lines, and the fruity/candy smell is a little intense, but I sorta like it.

Research this color online -- if you search Google images with the terms Milani Nude Creme, one of the first few results will be a swatch of five different lipsticks on a hand (pinklady or something is the poster). If you enlarge, you can clearly see a really good, true representation of this color. So many of the swatches out there look very neutral or cool pink, but this is majorly PEACHY pink on me.

Love this for my light neutral skin! It shows pink with a touch of peach on me. I love that's it is so cheap but still great quality. And I don't mind the smell. It smells like watermelons.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ohhh this is so pretty...it's difficult to find a flattering nude for cool toned skin but Nude Creme fits the bill. These color statement lipsticks feel so high end, I just don't see a reason to try to find something better. This particular color is nice because you don't have to worry much about a liner. It's really just swipe and go!

on 4/30/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have pigmented lips and this makes my whole look put together in a very soft feminine way. I'm definitely in love with this lipstick xo

Eyes: Violet

best nude shade ever. I just cant stand the smell

on 9/15/2015 5:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I like the color a lot and it feels very comfortable on the lips but what's with the smell..? It fades a bit during wear but when I first applied it, it was so strong and I could smell it when I wore it and it's definitely not something I like in a lipstick. I'm not even sure how to describe it, kind of fruity and sweet I guess? I hope it fades with time so I can use it cause other than that I do like the product and the packiging is very nice for a drugstore lipstick.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Love this nude! It's a great shade for my skin tone. A lot of nude lipsticks give me that "corpse" look, not this one. It feels like a really 90's throwback for me. I wear it with the Milani lip liner in "04 - all natural". Perfect match. Creamy and smooth, great pigmentation. Long wearing.