Bite Beauty Lipstick in Fig

Lipstick in Fig

4.3

Not tested on animals

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Fig is such a wonderful lipstick. It is pink, and how special can a pink lipstick really be? Well, this one is special and I don't even quite know how to explain it. The color is gorgeous, it isn't too cool or too warm, but instead makes me look healthy and alive. It looks very flattering and natural, and is opaque and creamy. Bite's formula is my ride or die for poured lipsticks, it is magical and I adore it. The packaging is nice, and the scent is lovely too. I am a big fan of this lipstick range, and Fig is probably my favorite color out of the whole bunch that I've tried.

on 7/4/2017 10:07:00 AM

I have dry, sensitive skin and I only use Bite lippies since all other lipsticks dry out my lips.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

BEETROOT did not adhere as promised, made my lips dry--waste of $$.

on 11/12/2016 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this lipstick along with Nori, Honeycomb, and Pepper in a set. I really thought this would be the perfect pink for me (a my-lips-but-better soft pink), but it ended up feeling too bright. I don't know how, but it was somehow both a muted pink and too vivid on my lips. I think there might be a touch too much orange/coral for my skin tone. I have light, olive-undertoned, Asian skin (bareMinerals Light), and I think this would work for someone with darker skin that could handle the warmer tones. I am in love with Bite's lipstick line. The texture goes smooth on smooth and stays put. Since it's a matte lipstick it is a bit on the dry side, but nothing uncomfortable. My lips will often react with lipsticks, becoming dry and flaky for 2 days after application, but Bite's lipsticks haven't caused that problem. I wouldn't buy Fig again, but I loved the other three shade in the set and would buy them again. I also have my eye on some other shades from Bite's line that could become my go-to pink lipstick or that I'd love to try for fun. Great formula, just the wrong shade for me.

It's a nice lipstick. Soft and I like some shades they offer. Great for everyday wear. The quirk I have with these natural companies is that they are a rip off. These lipsticks are 30.00 a pop. That's a lot of money for an average person. Don't be fooled, even though products are natural it doesn't take a huge amount of money to produce. You can get Gabriel or other brands for less.do not leave it in your car when it's hot, it will melt.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is pretty much everything I want in a lipstick. I have way too many nude-y pink shades in my collection, but I find myself reaching for Fig a lot.

Here are the best bits:

1. The Formula - these are creamy and opaque without feeling heavy or too slippery. Just a very comfortable formula with moderate wear time (better with a lip liner) that doesn't dry my lips out.

2. The Colour - Fig is a natural-looking pink. It's not too warm nor too cool and it compliments my pale skintone (MAC NC15). It's light without being pale, and I find it goes with most makeup looks from day-time neutral looks to heavier smoky eyes. If you want a real work-horse shade from this range, go for Fig.

3. The Scent - these are honestly some of the best smelling lipsticks out there. They smell like sweet lemons and since they use food-grade ingredients, I don't mind saying they taste pretty good too.

Other pluses to the Amuse Bouche range include the stylish, high-quality packaging and the fabulous shade range. Overall, this was a complete winner.

on 6/27/2015 2:19:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

So I am having a love/hate relationship with this one. I bought it in a duo with Date at Sephora in the checkout line. It was $12 for two mini lipsticks. I've never used Bite Beauty before, but I wanted to give it a try and thought this would be a good way to test it out. Fig is a darker pink shade, which on me looks just OK. It is slightly dark for my fair skin, but I can make it work. The formula is ok, but I feel like it disappears really fast, like within an hour or two. Since I can buy a couple NYX lipsticks for this price and I know they will stay on, I'm on the fence about it. I probably would buy it again, but I think I would try some new colors, maybe not this one.

It's pretty rare that I use a lipstick up, being that I have so many. But this one takes the cake. It's a gorgeous, universal pink color and the feel on the lips is amazing. The packaging is really nice as well. It lasts a pretty long while for not being a longwear lipstick. The price is a little steep, but I'll pay it for this outstanding product. I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have the fi/date mini. I really like both colors, but fig is the clear winner. The color is perfect. The formula is extremely comfortable. I don't know if I'll buy the full size or the dual ended mini (what can I say I like options).

on 2/8/2015 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the most versatile and universal shade of pink I've ever owned. It's so natural looking on almost all skintones. I've Pakistani skintone, NC30-35, and I absolutely love it. It's also very hydrating and comfortable on the lips. I took away a lippie because its more than 30 bucks CAD with HST and that's just not cool. But I did read the ingredients and there's alot of good stuff in there for your lips. I'll definitely be purchasing more Bite Beauty lipsticks even though I hate the price. Packaging is matte charcoal and very sturdy unlike MAC. I recommend Fig to anyone who doesn't have naturally pink lips and wants them.