L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.4

This has made my hair dry and also my color usually goes out in a week

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My hair is color-treated (red), short, wavy-curly, and slightly dry. I received a sample of this shampoo and was happy to try it because I would like my salon-colored hair color to last longer. I shampooed with it after I had my hair colored and the color didn't look faded as it usually does after the first shampoo. It didn't leave my hair looking or feeling dry, and it didn't irritate my scalp.

I used it together with the matching conditioner.

A pretty good shampoo, not amazing. It does seem to help retain color well, but is a little heavy for my fine hair. The fragrance is nice, not too perfumey and I think the packaging is pretty.

This is one product that does what it says and does not strip color!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Didn't care for this shampoo. I have to use a ton of it to get a decent lather. The price is good but that's about all. Didn't really do anything for my color treated hair, left it limp and IMO not as clean as other shampoos. I normally wash my hair every other day but with this shampoo, I felt the need to wash my hair the following day. Which I'm not a fan of.. I'm a blonde & prefer not washing daily, I don't want my hair to dry out even more than it already is. Another big thing that bothered me w/this shampoo is the lather. I like a good lather but this shampoo requires using a ton to achieve that. I have found a few great products from the L'Oreal Advanced Haircare line but this def isn't one of them.. I might not even finish the bottle, I really dislike this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Smells great, cleans well, does nourish/moisturize, great low price, nice packaging. So, I have stopped coloring, yes, going with God-lights and it seems to brighten the color so my gray shimmers more, weird, I know as most people run from their gray but I am trying to embrace it and work with it as coloring every 4 weeks was damaging my hair. TMI but thought I would share!:). "I am not my hair" India Arie

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This shampoo was just ok for me. It cleaned my hair good and it smells nice latherd up & rinsed out good but thats about it. I didn't really notice it helping my hair color out in a way I felt like this and the matching conditioner kinda made my blonde hair look dull. =(

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Well let me first say that I only bought this product because I ran out of my matrix color care shampoo and conditoner. I didn't have enough money to spend 25 dollars total so I went to walmart hoping to find a decent color shampoo. When I came across the loreal color vibrancy shampoo I was curiouss I must say. Its a new shampoo and I actually felt like trying it because I've had bad luck in the past with store brands shampoos. I was looking for a great store bought shampoo that would not strip my hair color. I use a level 3 demi permanent . For thise of you that don't know what that is its basically a non permanent color that has no amonia and only deposits color causeing less damage to the hair. Its like a very dark brown / blackish color. Anyhow , I've been using this shampoo for two weeks. And wow, girls I am so shocked with this product. I can almost compare it to the matrix color care shampoo. It did not strip my color and adds a very nice shine. Now I can not rate the conditioner bevause since under my color I have a very light brown and a lot of blonde highlights I bought the hydrating conditioner. Which I did not really use because I've been using my matrix intesive mask..... sooo this shampooois very good. Id definately recomend it to anyone that is looking for an average priced good shampoo for color treated hair. By the way... I'm a licensed cosmetologist and I shouldn't be recomending iy...n but honestly it is a decent color shampoo as for being a store brand. Hope this helps. ;)

Very creamy consistency and great fragrance. Makes my hair very soft and smooth, and keeps the color intact.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Bought this new shampoo for my oily scalp/dry ends colored hair and am liking it so far. It has the same effect as my old standby Paul Mitchell 1, good for a little moisture and has silicones. I deep cleanse once a week to remove product and would rec if using this too. Not bad at all for the price - oh, and I read the ingredients of all the new Advanced Haircare shampoos and this was the only one (that was on the shelf, anyway) that only had sodium laureth sulfate and not that plus sodium lauryl sulfate so this would seem to be gentler to colored hair.