L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Curly

1.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I like to try different shampoos and conditioners a lot and I do have to switch it up to avoid build up, so I thought I would give this a try since my hair is color treated. I noticed that they have changed the color on the package- it is now red and black instead of pink and black. But still says color vibrancy. The price was $3.97 at Walmart and I had coupons that made these practically free so when I can find things like that I will give them a go. Well, this is a "no-go". I suspect is may be the wheat protein in it, but this made my already dry hair feel extra dry and kind of stiff. My hair is naturally curly and really needs more moisture than this gives me. And it has a fragrance which reminds me of a perfume from many years ago,I just can't place it; it is pretty strong, sort of floral, sort of aldehyde. Not pleasant. My hair felt pretty stripped immediately after shampooing it. The conditioner initially helped, but that did not last. And I noticed a LOT more hair fall with this one. I miss the old L'oreal ColorVive, the original one; that was one of the best shampoos I ever used. Why do they keep discontinuing good products???

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This shampoo was just ok for me. It cleaned my hair good and it smells nice latherd up & rinsed out good but thats about it. I didn't really notice it helping my hair color out in a way I felt like this and the matching conditioner kinda made my blonde hair look dull. =(

Popular Shampoos