L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

2.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have color treated, thick blonde hair that has oily roots and dry ends and gets tangled very easily. This shampoo was so drying on my scalp and made my hair tangled. I hoped that since it was so drying it would at least leave me less greasy in between shampoos. Nope. I woke up with my scalp a greasy mess. This did not work for me. Would NOT recommend.

Not one of my favorites. I typically love L'Oreal, and the one from this line with the yellow cap/label is pretty good, but this one just isn't. This shampoo does not clean the hair well. I do not wash my hair every day, and when I wash it, I like it to be squeaky clean. I mean that I actually like to feel and hear my hair squeak when I rub it between the fingers. With this one, even I lather, rinse, and repeat, my hair still feels dirty and greasy. Will not be repurchasing.

I loved this shampoo. I like it more than the salon brands I've used in the past. It made my hair shiny & soft. It helped my hair color stay vibrant. The packaging is nice too. It doesn't look cheap. I can't say anything more positive about it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Smells great, cleans well, does nourish/moisturize, great low price, nice packaging. So, I have stopped coloring, yes, going with God-lights and it seems to brighten the color so my gray shimmers more, weird, I know as most people run from their gray but I am trying to embrace it and work with it as coloring every 4 weeks was damaging my hair. TMI but thought I would share!:). "I am not my hair" India Arie

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Let me just say, this isn't a bad shampoo, it just doesn't work as well with my hair as the color protecting shampoo/conditioner I was using before (Sauve Keratin Infusion). That said, it definitely helped keep my color, and reds are notoriously hard to hold, so that was impressive. I loved the scent and loved the packaging, and the price was very good. It cleanses well, and doesn't completely strip my hair, but I have a sensitive scalp prone to dryness and if I used this for 2 or 3 washings in a row it would leave my scalp a little itchy. So, I think it's a very good product that just wasn't the right fit for my hair. I do, however, love the Color Vibrancy leave-in spray from this line.

Very creamy consistency and great fragrance. Makes my hair very soft and smooth, and keeps the color intact.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Nice creamy shampoo with great scent, unfortunately my hair didn't like it, left my roots super dry and squeaky clean, didn't change the color of my hair which was great, too bad that it over cleans my dry scalp and irritates it.
June 2016: tried this shampoo yesterday and had the same effect as it did three years ago, squeaky clean roots, dry itchy scalp, this time the roots changed color, they look very warm on the crown area, will return.
May 2018: forgot about how horrible this shampoo was, it left me with super tangled and incredibly dry hair, had to use tons of conditioner to make my hair feel like hair again, it has coumarin, wheat protein and a super strong scent, how can this be shampoo for dyed hair is beyond me.