L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo

3.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this shampoo works great with my color treated hair

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My hair is color-treated (red), short, wavy-curly, and slightly dry. I received a sample of this shampoo and was happy to try it because I would like my salon-colored hair color to last longer. I shampooed with it after I had my hair colored and the color didn't look faded as it usually does after the first shampoo. It didn't leave my hair looking or feeling dry, and it didn't irritate my scalp.

I used it together with the matching conditioner.

Bouncy, shiny, healthy-looking hair with color protection I can count on! Only a small amount is needed per application. Thanks, L'Oreal!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a sample in my winter 2014 walmart box so I am just going on that. This shampoo made my curly hair really curly! I liked that! And also it didn't alter my color which I had done in August of 2014 so it's really old. It seems very hydrating, my hair has bounce & normally I wash my hair 3x then condish but I just wanted to use the sample & so I just washed once & my hair seems pretty clean for just once. It didn't produce mass amounts of lather thou; I like lather even if it may not be the greatest for my hair to have all that suds. I would consider buying this shampoo except that I am a hardcore aussie devotée. But, yeah, it is nice. I was kind of allergic to another Loreal shampoo I tried but this didn't seem to go aggravating me. Idk how much this costs coz I had a sample; but I know it's DS so it is cheaper than salon hair care I am sure (prob my aussie are cheaper, I know my suave are!), but this performs well & if I didn't have a big bottle of aussie w a pump I would've considered buying this. The scent is really pretty very feminine but not cloying just clean hair. I think this stuff is pretty good, esp for naturally curly hair. I even have my hair down the curls are so pretty & I barely ever wear my hair down! :) ymmv

I loved this shampoo. I like it more than the salon brands I've used in the past. It made my hair shiny & soft. It helped my hair color stay vibrant. The packaging is nice too. It doesn't look cheap. I can't say anything more positive about it.

This is one product that does what it says and does not strip color!

I like this shampoo. I have to take very quick showers, and I don't have time to use conditioner in the shower after I shampoo. This lathers up quickly, and really well, which I really like. I'm not a fan of low suds shampoo because I don't feel like my hair gets as clean as it should be, so I am all for lots of suds. It doesn't dry my hair out, and I am able to use leave in conditioners after I get out of the shower, and my hair looks great. I have very thick, wavy, shoulder length hair, color treated red hair. I definitely need to use conditioner after shampooing, but just the shampoo alone leaves my hair in pretty good shape. Price is right, and it makes for a quick, and easy fast shampoo.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

So far, this is a big yes for me. It has managed to undo all the damage and ickyness the Nuance Raw Honey Color Protect Shampoo and Conditioner was doing to my hair in just two uses. I also like how well the shampoo and conditioner in this line work together. A lot of the time I mix and match my shampoos and conditioners, yet I have this weird longing to always be able to buy shampoos and conditioners as sets. So often, the quality of a shampoo and it's matching conditioner won't be equal across the board in a line. This is a rare instance of A+ for both.

It leaves my hair super soft and shiny and manageable. I love the texture of both the shampoo (creamy but not too thick) and the conditioner (thick but not heavy), Both have a very pleasant fragrance as well. You can tell L'Oreal really put some major time and effort into the development of this line.

I am rating at 4 lippies right now because the REAL test will come when I get my hair color done again---I have been gravitating back to red (which is the toughest color to preserve) so if it really delivers on preserving fresh color then it will get bumped up to five. I also want to get the heat protecting spray in this line after I get my hair done. That product has excellent reviews on MUA and I'd like to see how all three work together to keep my color truer longer. ...update to follow, I promise.

UPDATE: Well, I definitely think it helped with color retention. I don't think any shampoo is going to keep your color looking like day 1 after leaving the salon but this shampoo along with the matching conditioner really did keep my hair looking shiny vibrant even as the semi-permanent color in my hair started to fade after 4 weeks. It makes my hair very soft and happy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Smells great, cleans well, does nourish/moisturize, great low price, nice packaging. So, I have stopped coloring, yes, going with God-lights and it seems to brighten the color so my gray shimmers more, weird, I know as most people run from their gray but I am trying to embrace it and work with it as coloring every 4 weeks was damaging my hair. TMI but thought I would share!:). "I am not my hair" India Arie

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this product is great for the price. It cleanses well without drying out my hair and rinses clean. I have oily scalp and it seems to do well with keeping it balanced.