L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo

Filtered by age: 19-24

2.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have color treated, thick blonde hair that has oily roots and dry ends and gets tangled very easily. This shampoo was so drying on my scalp and made my hair tangled. I hoped that since it was so drying it would at least leave me less greasy in between shampoos. Nope. I woke up with my scalp a greasy mess. This did not work for me. Would NOT recommend.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Well let me first say that I only bought this product because I ran out of my matrix color care shampoo and conditoner. I didn't have enough money to spend 25 dollars total so I went to walmart hoping to find a decent color shampoo. When I came across the loreal color vibrancy shampoo I was curiouss I must say. Its a new shampoo and I actually felt like trying it because I've had bad luck in the past with store brands shampoos. I was looking for a great store bought shampoo that would not strip my hair color. I use a level 3 demi permanent . For thise of you that don't know what that is its basically a non permanent color that has no amonia and only deposits color causeing less damage to the hair. Its like a very dark brown / blackish color. Anyhow , I've been using this shampoo for two weeks. And wow, girls I am so shocked with this product. I can almost compare it to the matrix color care shampoo. It did not strip my color and adds a very nice shine. Now I can not rate the conditioner bevause since under my color I have a very light brown and a lot of blonde highlights I bought the hydrating conditioner. Which I did not really use because I've been using my matrix intesive mask..... sooo this shampooois very good. Id definately recomend it to anyone that is looking for an average priced good shampoo for color treated hair. By the way... I'm a licensed cosmetologist and I shouldn't be recomending iy...n but honestly it is a decent color shampoo as for being a store brand. Hope this helps. ;)