L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo

3.3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I like to try different shampoos and conditioners a lot and I do have to switch it up to avoid build up, so I thought I would give this a try since my hair is color treated. I noticed that they have changed the color on the package- it is now red and black instead of pink and black. But still says color vibrancy. The price was $3.97 at Walmart and I had coupons that made these practically free so when I can find things like that I will give them a go. Well, this is a "no-go". I suspect is may be the wheat protein in it, but this made my already dry hair feel extra dry and kind of stiff. My hair is naturally curly and really needs more moisture than this gives me. And it has a fragrance which reminds me of a perfume from many years ago,I just can't place it; it is pretty strong, sort of floral, sort of aldehyde. Not pleasant. My hair felt pretty stripped immediately after shampooing it. The conditioner initially helped, but that did not last. And I noticed a LOT more hair fall with this one. I miss the old L'oreal ColorVive, the original one; that was one of the best shampoos I ever used. Why do they keep discontinuing good products???

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My hair is color-treated (red), short, wavy-curly, and slightly dry. I received a sample of this shampoo and was happy to try it because I would like my salon-colored hair color to last longer. I shampooed with it after I had my hair colored and the color didn't look faded as it usually does after the first shampoo. It didn't leave my hair looking or feeling dry, and it didn't irritate my scalp.

I used it together with the matching conditioner.

To Read all 21 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This has moderate scent that does not linger, which I prefer. As a cleanser, it does not leave my fine, dry hair feeling stripped. Contains wheat protein.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have color treated, thick blonde hair that has oily roots and dry ends and gets tangled very easily. This shampoo was so drying on my scalp and made my hair tangled. I hoped that since it was so drying it would at least leave me less greasy in between shampoos. Nope. I woke up with my scalp a greasy mess. This did not work for me. Would NOT recommend.

Bouncy, shiny, healthy-looking hair with color protection I can count on! Only a small amount is needed per application. Thanks, L'Oreal!

Not one of my favorites. I typically love L'Oreal, and the one from this line with the yellow cap/label is pretty good, but this one just isn't. This shampoo does not clean the hair well. I do not wash my hair every day, and when I wash it, I like it to be squeaky clean. I mean that I actually like to feel and hear my hair squeak when I rub it between the fingers. With this one, even I lather, rinse, and repeat, my hair still feels dirty and greasy. Will not be repurchasing.

I like this shampoo. I have to take very quick showers, and I don't have time to use conditioner in the shower after I shampoo. This lathers up quickly, and really well, which I really like. I'm not a fan of low suds shampoo because I don't feel like my hair gets as clean as it should be, so I am all for lots of suds. It doesn't dry my hair out, and I am able to use leave in conditioners after I get out of the shower, and my hair looks great. I have very thick, wavy, shoulder length hair, color treated red hair. I definitely need to use conditioner after shampooing, but just the shampoo alone leaves my hair in pretty good shape. Price is right, and it makes for a quick, and easy fast shampoo.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a sample in my winter 2014 walmart box so I am just going on that. This shampoo made my curly hair really curly! I liked that! And also it didn't alter my color which I had done in August of 2014 so it's really old. It seems very hydrating, my hair has bounce & normally I wash my hair 3x then condish but I just wanted to use the sample & so I just washed once & my hair seems pretty clean for just once. It didn't produce mass amounts of lather thou; I like lather even if it may not be the greatest for my hair to have all that suds. I would consider buying this shampoo except that I am a hardcore aussie devotée. But, yeah, it is nice. I was kind of allergic to another Loreal shampoo I tried but this didn't seem to go aggravating me. Idk how much this costs coz I had a sample; but I know it's DS so it is cheaper than salon hair care I am sure (prob my aussie are cheaper, I know my suave are!), but this performs well & if I didn't have a big bottle of aussie w a pump I would've considered buying this. The scent is really pretty very feminine but not cloying just clean hair. I think this stuff is pretty good, esp for naturally curly hair. I even have my hair down the curls are so pretty & I barely ever wear my hair down! :) ymmv

A pretty good shampoo, not amazing. It does seem to help retain color well, but is a little heavy for my fine hair. The fragrance is nice, not too perfumey and I think the packaging is pretty.

I loved this shampoo. I like it more than the salon brands I've used in the past. It made my hair shiny & soft. It helped my hair color stay vibrant. The packaging is nice too. It doesn't look cheap. I can't say anything more positive about it.