Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Black

Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Black

3.6

ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, POLYETHYLENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, TALC, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, POLYURETHANE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TIN OXIDE, BHT. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), CARMINE (CI 75470)].

on 7/24/2016 12:38:00 AM

I love how creamy this is and how easily it glides on. I also like how dark of a black it is. I just wish that it was a twist-up eyeliner because I don't the mess of having to sharpen it.

on 6/4/2016 9:52:00 PM

Got this for tightlining, but it did not stay on my upper waterline. It transferred immediately to my lower waterline AND smudged under my eyes for good measure. In fact, my non-waterproof eyeliner (a 20+ year old Avon pencil) does a better job of staying put. On the plus side, it did not irritate my eyes, and works adequately for lining my upper lids. Won't bother returning it to RiteAid (they have a great return policy, BTW -- as long as you have the receipt), but won't repurchase, either.

To Read all 118 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/23/2016 5:53:00 PM

I'm pleasantly surprised by this eyeliner. I got it as a freebie with their mascara. It's nicely pigmented and creamy which makes it easy to apply. I can see how it would be a pain to sharpen, thought, as some reviewers have mentioned. I haven't experienced any running.

on 3/18/2016 3:55:00 PM

I seen this on sale for 2.50 so I grabbed it to try out. Really nothing to lose. It glided on very easy and was very pigmented. The only bad thing I can say about it is that it does smudge just a little but not bad. If u have oily lids it might smudge more. Throughout the day I thought it wore well and looked freshly applied. Still not as good as NYX but is a good eyeliner.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Pros:
Very smooth, glides on easily
Affordable
Great colour payoff

Cons:
Smudges after roughly five hours (but the brown one doesn't smudge for some odd reason)
Difficult to remove
Hard to sharpen, I always sharpen too much off which wastes the product to avoid the wood of the pencil stabbing my eye

on 10/25/2015 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a huge fan of a pencil that isn't self sharpening because I don't like shavings, but this came free with a mascara and I love it. Like someone below me mentioned it is perfect for the waterline. It's soft and creamy which is perfect for the waterline area, would definitely be open to buying again.

on 10/7/2015 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely hate this kohl! Firstly, it is by no means waterproof! That's a joke! Secondly, it crumbles like hell and it is way too soft. I get the notion of a kohl, but Rimmel got it all wrong. Thirdly, it does not have any staying power. And lastly, it has huge chunks of glitter that stray all around the eyes. The only reason why I used it for so long (around 6 months) is that I don't like throwing money out the window, even though Rimmel is quite affordable. I will not be buying this again and warn other people against buying this piece of...

It stays on, pigmented and doesn't bother my contacts :)
Affordable too.

I love this for the waterline! Seriously, if you haven't tried it, it's 4.49 at cvs just try it. It's creamy and soft so I'm not tugging at my skin or poking at my waterline, but not so soft that when I touch it it breaks. I think I got Milani Liquifeye or some other kind of pencil-as-liquid formula and that happened. Done! I also love that when you take the cap off of this, it fits on the other end of the pencil so you don't lose it. I am surprised how many companies have pencils whose lids do not fit! Drug stores around me sell out frequently so I stock up on black when I can. Been wanting to try the nude.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My favourite part about this eyeliner is how creamy it is. I hate how some pencils can be too dry and it pulls on your eye. This does not do that since it is so soft, however, that does make it difficult for me to sharpen. It's very black though, and it stays for a long period of time without smudging.