MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Too

MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Too

2.8

on 10/27/2016 8:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is pretty amazing, I would say it is definitely in my all time top 3 mascaras. Its quite thick, which i like (the thicker the better I say!) but it doesn't clump! It is also pretty good at lengthening too. It is quite similar to Too Faced better than sex, but better, because this mascara doesn't flake off like the too faced one!

on 12/5/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

It was a very nice mascara but unfortunately it dried very quickly. I bought it two months ago, haven't used it that much and it's already all dry and flaky. That being said, it is a nice colour and gives a nice volume.

UPDATE: The Extended Play Gigablack Lash (also by mac) is by far a better option that this one.

on 3/15/2013 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Among the worst mascaras I have tried. Just painted my lashes and flaked. It went back to MAC!

on 2/23/2013 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am a very picky Mascara person. I love Mascara and am always on the search for the best one. I already loved the regular Haute & Naughty Lash and have already gone through 2 tubes of that. When I went to the MAC counter recently to find that they now have Haute & Nauty Too(darker black) I was ecstatic!!!! This is the deepest pigmented mascara that also happens the make my lashes their longest and most volumized at the same time. I will repurchase again and again!