Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx

Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx

3.5

on 7/5/2015 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Great pencil if you want to go to Smudge City. That's sarcasm, ladies. Save your bills and go to your local drug store, buy the Milani pencils or the Jordana. You'll look smarter with more money and way hotter with liner that will stay put.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is one of the few liners I can wear on my waterline without irritation or running. I think I finally found my HG :)
Edit:
Lowering my rating down a star. It's still great for my sensitive eyes but it seems to melt off my waterline now. Maybe it's the heat causing it, I don't know but it makes me sad.

Great eyeliner, it really works well! Not my HG, but it is definitely something that is a nice pick-me up. The Onyx one is great- it is a nice, dark matte black that glides on very smoothly! It works great for both upper and lower lashlines, and it stays well. It doesn't perform super well on the waterline, though. Limitless is an awesome eyeliner if you want a smoky or smudgy look! The only downside here is that it refuses to work in cold conditions- it just does not want to transfer on any product into my eyes when the temperature is below 70 degrees! It is what caused me to mark it down, but it is not a huge deal. Limitless is not too expensive, but it still has a formidable cost. I would recommend it to anyone who does not live in super cold weather!

This is an amazing eye liner. I received in in a Smashbox kit and loved it from the start. The color is Onyx which is straight up black. Black liner is my favorite and this one is creamy and pigmented. It just glides across the skin and doesn't smudge. One of my favorite eye liners I own!