Hard Candy Single & Loving it eyeshadow in Minx

Hard Candy Single & Loving it eyeshadow in Minx

3.8

on 10/12/2017 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Why did I buy this shade? I'll never know the answer to that question. What I do know is that this shade is lovely but not for me (I love nudes and mattes). The colour is wonderful but isn't as buttery rich and smooth as I would like it to be. FYI I didn't base my overall rating on my bias of purple shadows. The overall quality of the shadow is just okay. When swatched with a finger it looks GREAT. On the eye.. ehh.. There are better purple shadows out there, presumably.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love these eye shadows!! Mine is in Grape Dane. I love how shimmery and pigmented they are. I also have another in a green shade. That color is super pigmented and shimmery as well!! I love these!!

on 8/14/2013 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have three of the Single and Loving It eye shadows, not Minx, but Solo, Attraction, and Infatuation. I really like them all. They are blendable, buildable, the wear quite nicely even without primer. I find the texture to be quite nice and I don't get any fallout. Even when I don't use a primer, they don't crease or fade. I really like them quite well.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I got this in the shade Soiree, a blue gray color. And OH MY GOSH, I had never used a worst eye shadow in my life, not even from cheaper brands!
Pigmentation was close to none, it was unblendable, I couldn't pack on color, it dissapeared with the wind with a few brush strokes, and not even primer helped its performance out! Just terrible!

on 2/22/2013 7:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This was the first shade I purchased from the single & loving it line by hard candy. It's a shimmery purple that has a lot of pigment for a powder especially over eyeshadow primer. The only complaint I have is that it immediately broke and now is a mess so I'm going to have to get around to replacing it.

after reading reviews I decided to buy this. I expected more from it. it's a very light shade, and it doesn't build very well on itself. but it's great for in between your dark and light colors (between top of lid and right below brow). its very small and has no brush... not that I expected with such a small case. Probably wouldn't buy it unless I saw it on sale