TiGi Bedhead Urban Antidotes Level 3 Resurrection Conditioner

4.3

Water , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Fragrance , Stearamidoethyl Diethylamine , Behentrimonium Chloride , Dipropylene Glycol , Lactic Acid , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Disodium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Cetrimonium Chloride , PEG 7 Propylheptyl Ether , Phenoxyethanol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Hydrogen Peroxide , Limonene , Linalool

on 2/5/2016 7:47:00 AM

I wish I could write a good review about this product, I really wanted this to work for me. Personally I saw no extraordinary results. The effect of this on my hair is similar to any not-that-great daily conditioner, or even less so. My hair is not soft or more manageable after use. I let it hang out in my head as I go about sharing my legs, in hopes that it will penetrate the cuticle, and I rinse it out not feeling the silkyness I aim for with an intense conditioner. I honestly expected this product to have poor reviews. After the first day of fresh-washed hair, my hair falls flat and gets a greasy look, but is also dried out. The scent isn't all strawberries, it smells like a strawberry scented generic Crayola crayon, and I strongly dislike it. I can be hard on my hair, I pull it back constantly for the gym, but I was hoping for more with a product named "Resurrection". I'll keep trying more things for my teddy-bear fur hair.

on 2/3/2016 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Similarly to what I said on the review of the shampoo in the same line, this makes my hair feel nice for the moment. Key words being "for the moment". My hair is soft, completely detangled and feels somewhat nourished when stepping out of the shower, but I have a lot of doubts about what good this product does for my hair. It feels like the good results are highly temporary, a quick-fix if you will, and I'm looking for something that actually nourishes my hair and makes it stronger - not something that cover up the problems. I will not repurchase neither the shampoo nor this conditioner, and if the rest of the products are similar, I don't think I'll return to the brand either.

To Read all 23 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/31/2016 4:55:00 AM

Price is good (especially purchased on strawberrynet), packaging is good, product is good but I HATE smelling like a 14 year old school girl while using this conditioner.

Seriously, if their desired market is teenage girls who want to smell like fruity bubblegum for days after washing their hair they're succeeding. But do teenage girls really have such damaged hair to warrant this product?

Level 3 to me, is meant for someone with serious damage and that shouldn't be young girls. So why make it smell like something Strawberry Shortcake would buy.

Stench aside, it does smooth hair once dried and is effective. If only for the stink. Argh

on 1/18/2016 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have fine hair but a lot of it. it`s wavy and fluffy, dry, frizzy, poofy when it`s humid and since I got it bleached for highlights it looks like straw... lol... sexy huh...
So... I was actually looking for something to weigh it down a bit but NOT make it greasy.
This conditioner does exactly that. it doesn't make my hair any softer or shinier but it gives it more grip and texture, gets rid of the flyaways and looks much tidier AND makes it easier to blowdry/straighten. but I do not have to wash it more often (2x a week)
Since it does not seem to hydrate my hair at all, I am going to get a good hydrating shampoo to use with it (I haven`t tried the matching shampoo but I probably will) and still use my beloved Kiehl`s Damage Repairing & Rehydrating Leave-In Treatment after.
I also noticed that my hair gets less poofy when it rains, which is a huge plus for me.
I will buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is one of the worst conditioners I've ever tried. I really wanted this to work on my hair. I bought this because of the Shampoo Resurrection level 3 which is amazing. But this one did anything good to my hair. The only thing that I liked about this is the smell which is like apples and fruity. The consistency is very liquidy and the conditioners that work best for me are the ones which thicker consistency, It left it dry. Checking at the label I couldn't find any "resurrection" ingredient on it. Also it's full of silicones, the bad ones. I regret buying this because It was so expensive for such a bad quality product.

This stuff makes my hair fall out like crazy :(
Probably it's too strong for my dry and damaged blonde hair.
I will be sticking to their fashionista hair line. It is far much better for my hair.
This one may work wonders for other people, but not for me. Really bummed with the money I wasted on this.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

So I was watching one of the amazing "Lustrelux's" videos on youtube and I came across a video where she was raving about this shampoo. She kept complimenting the smell and how soft it left her hair, so I figured why not give it a shot. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner set for 2 days and I kid you not I have NEVER came across a shampoo and conditioner that leaves my hair with so much fragrance, not to mention my hair feels feathery soft. I LOVE this set and i'm only on day 2.

I would Totes recommend :)

This stuff saved my hair. Between switching coasts, adjusting to hard water and getting over processed highlights, my thick but fine hair was taking a beating and nothing was helping. Urban antidotes has made it soft, shiny, manageable and silky again. It moisturizes the ends and I don't wake up with a tangled rat's nest anymore.

I've been impressed with every single Toni and Guy product I've ever tried. I also highly recommend their training salons if you live near one.

on 3/3/2015 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best conditioner I have used yet. My hair is fine, dry and blond. I also wear extensions. This is the only conditioner I have found and I have tried them all that will keep my hair healthy, shiny, super super soft and manageable AND does the same for the extensions. Blonde extensions get dry fast and start to not look as pretty anymore. This conditioner will keep them soft, detangled and bouncy as on the day they were put in. The only reason I don't give this conditioner 5 stars is that it has a very strong fruity scent to it. On the plus side the scent does stay and people have complimented me on how good my hair smells.

on 2/28/2015 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

K I got a liter of this & liter of shampoo at cosmoprof with my discount for $12.. So price wise... I came out awesome. (Liters are usually $15 a piece) I love the smell of this conditioner & the matching shampoo.. It's so fruity and it stays in your hair all. day. The only reason I took away a lippie for this conditioner was because its kind of heavy if used daily. My roots are kinda sticky when I blow out my hair but everything else is soft and fluffy with volume. Now it doesn't leave my roots sticky when I let air dry so I may have to continue doing that. Have a good clarifying shampoo and lighter conditioner in the shower to use every 2 or 3 washes! I like the level 1 of bed head (clarifying enough for me lol) & gvp conditioning balm which is always light on my hair. Hope my review helps(: