TiGi Bedhead Urban Antidotes Level 3 Resurrection Conditioner

No Image

4.4

Water , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Fragrance , Stearamidoethyl Diethylamine , Behentrimonium Chloride , Dipropylene Glycol , Lactic Acid , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Disodium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Cetrimonium Chloride , PEG 7 Propylheptyl Ether , Phenoxyethanol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Hydrogen Peroxide , Limonene , Linalool

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I got a great deal as I bought them at Winners. After growing my fried hair out for a year the ends needed some serious damage control. This stuff smells quite strong but it's worth it. I keep the conditioner in my hair for about 5 minutes as I wash my body and go about my routine and I've seriously noticed a difference. I feel like I can actually wear my hair right out if the towel and just let it dry on its own. Whereas before I was wearing it up or needed to braid it in order to keep it contained. This as well as the shampoo have saved my hair (over time) and I would for sure use it again.

on 12/21/2016 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I was lucky enough to attend Salon International in London a few years ago with my college when I was training in hairdressing. At the time my hair was in a right state, I was in the process of taking my hair from purple back to blonde after months of maintaining the purple I was now stripping, dying, bleaching and toning my hair. My hair colour resembled that of a caramac and it felt like chewing gum.

The ladies at the Bed Head counter recommended the shampoo and conditioner set and gave me a fantastic deal on the S conditioner might I add, anyway I took this home and started using it everyday as recommended by the Bed Head adviser. The packaging was as described in my previous review about the Urban Antidotes Level 2 set as was the smell. My first few uses didn't result in anything drastic but gradually over the months that came my hair stared to get better and better, my chewing gum effect in my hair gradually reduced, I was also having my hair highlighted over time to bring back natural tone to my hair. After about six months of daily use my hair stopped stretching with the brush and didn't feel so damaged. As the name suggests it definitely resurrected my hair. the only reason I wouldn't repurchase this is because my hair is back in great condition and I don't need such intense hair care anymore. I always recommend it to any of my bleach loving, damaged hair friends and should I ever be in the position of awful hair again this will be the first port of call

on 1/18/2016 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have fine hair but a lot of it. it`s wavy and fluffy, dry, frizzy, poofy when it`s humid and since I got it bleached for highlights it looks like straw... lol... sexy huh...
So... I was actually looking for something to weigh it down a bit but NOT make it greasy.
This conditioner does exactly that. it doesn't make my hair any softer or shinier but it gives it more grip and texture, gets rid of the flyaways and looks much tidier AND makes it easier to blowdry/straighten. but I do not have to wash it more often (2x a week)
Since it does not seem to hydrate my hair at all, I am going to get a good hydrating shampoo to use with it (I haven`t tried the matching shampoo but I probably will) and still use my beloved Kiehl`s Damage Repairing & Rehydrating Leave-In Treatment after.
I also noticed that my hair gets less poofy when it rains, which is a huge plus for me.
I will buy again.

on 1/31/2016 4:55:00 AM

Price is good (especially purchased on strawberrynet), packaging is good, product is good but I HATE smelling like a 14 year old school girl while using this conditioner.

Seriously, if their desired market is teenage girls who want to smell like fruity bubblegum for days after washing their hair they're succeeding. But do teenage girls really have such damaged hair to warrant this product?

Level 3 to me, is meant for someone with serious damage and that shouldn't be young girls. So why make it smell like something Strawberry Shortcake would buy.

Stench aside, it does smooth hair once dried and is effective. If only for the stink. Argh

on 2/5/2016 7:47:00 AM

I wish I could write a good review about this product, I really wanted this to work for me. Personally I saw no extraordinary results. The effect of this on my hair is similar to any not-that-great daily conditioner, or even less so. My hair is not soft or more manageable after use. I let it hang out in my head as I go about sharing my legs, in hopes that it will penetrate the cuticle, and I rinse it out not feeling the silkyness I aim for with an intense conditioner. I honestly expected this product to have poor reviews. After the first day of fresh-washed hair, my hair falls flat and gets a greasy look, but is also dried out. The scent isn't all strawberries, it smells like a strawberry scented generic Crayola crayon, and I strongly dislike it. I can be hard on my hair, I pull it back constantly for the gym, but I was hoping for more with a product named "Resurrection". I'll keep trying more things for my teddy-bear fur hair.

on 2/3/2016 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Similarly to what I said on the review of the shampoo in the same line, this makes my hair feel nice for the moment. Key words being "for the moment". My hair is soft, completely detangled and feels somewhat nourished when stepping out of the shower, but I have a lot of doubts about what good this product does for my hair. It feels like the good results are highly temporary, a quick-fix if you will, and I'm looking for something that actually nourishes my hair and makes it stronger - not something that cover up the problems. I will not repurchase neither the shampoo nor this conditioner, and if the rest of the products are similar, I don't think I'll return to the brand either.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

So I was watching one of the amazing "Lustrelux's" videos on youtube and I came across a video where she was raving about this shampoo. She kept complimenting the smell and how soft it left her hair, so I figured why not give it a shot. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner set for 2 days and I kid you not I have NEVER came across a shampoo and conditioner that leaves my hair with so much fragrance, not to mention my hair feels feathery soft. I LOVE this set and i'm only on day 2.

I would Totes recommend :)

This stuff saved my hair. Between switching coasts, adjusting to hard water and getting over processed highlights, my thick but fine hair was taking a beating and nothing was helping. Urban antidotes has made it soft, shiny, manageable and silky again. It moisturizes the ends and I don't wake up with a tangled rat's nest anymore.

I've been impressed with every single Toni and Guy product I've ever tried. I also highly recommend their training salons if you live near one.

This stuff makes my hair fall out like crazy :(
Probably it's too strong for my dry and damaged blonde hair.
I will be sticking to their fashionista hair line. It is far much better for my hair.
This one may work wonders for other people, but not for me. Really bummed with the money I wasted on this.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of the worst conditioners I've ever tried. I really wanted this to work on my hair. I bought this because of the Shampoo Resurrection level 3 which is amazing. But this one did anything good to my hair. The only thing that I liked about this is the smell which is like apples and fruity. The consistency is very liquidy and the conditioners that work best for me are the ones which thicker consistency, It left it dry. Checking at the label I couldn't find any "resurrection" ingredient on it. Also it's full of silicones, the bad ones. I regret buying this because It was so expensive for such a bad quality product.