Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
 Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil

Soy Bean Oil, Walnut Seed Oil, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Olive Fruit Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Safflower Oil And Calendula Extract And Yarrow Extract And Cucumber Extract And Carrageenan Extract And Ginseng Extract And Sage Extract And Comfrey Extract And Ginseng Extract And Sage Extract And Comfrey Extract And Aloe Extract, Fragrance

I'm a white girl who has been using ethnic African American/Latina/Asian products forever. The ingredients are natural, and the products economical. This oil is fantastic and I love the baby product smell. I use it on my body and as eye makeup remover. I like girly packaging, so I'll probably transfer the oil to a pretty decanter. I highly recommend this product.

on 11/23/2014 5:21:00 PM

I love this oil.., I use it as a hot oil treatment for my very dry hair&I sometimes put in my bath water&as a body oil after bath or shower&I'm cacasion but I do buy a lot of Africa's best products they really do make my hair so much better&easier to style.