Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil

Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Soy Bean Oil, Walnut Seed Oil, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Olive Fruit Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Safflower Oil And Calendula Extract And Yarrow Extract And Cucumber Extract And Carrageenan Extract And Ginseng Extract And Sage Extract And Comfrey Extract And Ginseng Extract And Sage Extract And Comfrey Extract And Aloe Extract, Fragrance

I'm a white girl who has been using ethnic African American/Latina/Asian products forever. The ingredients are natural, and the products economical. This oil is fantastic and I love the baby product smell. I use it on my body and as eye makeup remover. I like girly packaging, so I'll probably transfer the oil to a pretty decanter. I highly recommend this product.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Super CHEAP and effective product!! It has so many uses for $2 and some change. I use this oil as a hot oil treatment once a week, and it's so much better than v05 or any hot oils I've tried from the drugstore. My favorite uses for this are as an all-over body moisturizer, it leaves my skin glowing:) I also mix it with my conditioner and I've noticed a big difference in the way my hair looks and split ends are less noticeable. IMO, this is an HG miracle product, the only thing I dislike is the baby powder smell--reminds me of my grandmas closet! Very strong and the fragrance lingers throughout the day.