Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil

Filtered by skin type : Combination
 Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil

4.5

Soy Bean Oil, Walnut Seed Oil, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Olive Fruit Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Safflower Oil And Calendula Extract And Yarrow Extract And Cucumber Extract And Carrageenan Extract And Ginseng Extract And Sage Extract And Comfrey Extract And Ginseng Extract And Sage Extract And Comfrey Extract And Aloe Extract, Fragrance

on 11/23/2014 5:21:00 PM

I love this oil.., I use it as a hot oil treatment for my very dry hair&I sometimes put in my bath water&as a body oil after bath or shower&I'm cacasion but I do buy a lot of Africa's best products they really do make my hair so much better&easier to style.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Super CHEAP and effective product!! It has so many uses for $2 and some change. I use this oil as a hot oil treatment once a week, and it's so much better than v05 or any hot oils I've tried from the drugstore. My favorite uses for this are as an all-over body moisturizer, it leaves my skin glowing:) I also mix it with my conditioner and I've noticed a big difference in the way my hair looks and split ends are less noticeable. IMO, this is an HG miracle product, the only thing I dislike is the baby powder smell--reminds me of my grandmas closet! Very strong and the fragrance lingers throughout the day.