Uploaded by msfrost

price range

Reviews

3.0

Jan/02/2015

I have NC 25 skin, very yellow. I want some pink polish, but don't know which one so I heard someone review that Revlon classy would suit me. since it's cheap, I decided to bought. Luckily I am right, the color is pretty on me but.. the Texture is very runny, make it hard to apply and easy to clump. I got 3 bad result from 10 nails *sigh*

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Jul/03/2013

This lives up to the name. It is a very modest pink and it suits my pale skin fairly well.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

Apr/16/2013

Color suits my nc25-30 yellow skin tone. It's a gorgeous medium peachy-pink blush color that is perfect for work. Makes your hands look so polished and chic. Formula was a bit runny and streaky but you just have to be patient with this polish. Definitely would repurchase! :)

About reviewer (732 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Mar/25/2013

When I first saw this NP I wasn't a fan of it- but wanting to try something new decided to give it a chance. What can I say..I love the colour! It is nude but has a blush warm tone that compliments my skin. Plus it goes on evenly!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

Mar/19/2013

Not a huge fan of this colour. I found it at the dollar store the other day (I know, weird) so I thought why not? Turns out it's definitely not the right nude/pink shade for me. I'm not very tan at all, pretty pale during the winter which is right now, but this just looks....messy on my hands, I guess. It's hard to explain. It's not the exact colour of my fingers, but a bit …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Feb/21/2013

My HG pink polish. This color looks so expensive on my nails, like I've got Chanel or Dior, when in fact it's drugstore polish! It's perfectly girly and flirty, without being childish or obnoxious. Very subdued, but elegant. I love this on my toes when I'm wearing OPI Samoan Sand on my hands. Or just wearing Classy on both. The bad thing is that it's not very …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age19-24