Garnier Miracle Dry Oil

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Garnier Miracle Dry Oil

3.5

One of the best products I've used for my hair and skin..After washing my hair, which reaches close to the end of my tailbone, I give my ends, about 3 inches up, 3 squirts of this stuff, and my hair looks healthy and hydrated. I dont need to use this product all over my hair, because my ends are dry and I dont want to cut it..

Also this product is an amazing make-up product remover. I use 2 cotton balls. One for each eye to remove make up. I give each cotten balls 3 squirts of this product and use one cotten ball on each eye area..My make-up is completly gone after 5 swipes on each eye..Plus your eye skin area feels so clean. Lastly, I use one more cotten ball with 3 squirts, and wipe my whole face to get rid of the foundation, powder etc... Then I just watch my face with IVORY soap bar, cleanse and pat dry. Your facial area will thank you.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I had this 2 years Ago. I bought it in Germany, i don't remeber the Price but I remeber that it was expensive.
First I liked it, made my hair sleek und shiny, but When I looked at the ingredients I realized that it is a silicone bomb. After two Werks of use, i Washrd my hair with a exfoliating shampoo. And it felt horribly dry. This Product is definitely nothing for me.

Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil...ahhh, I love it! And unlike most reviewers I love it when used on my hair. That being said I do only like it when used in a certain way, and that is as a finishing oil on the days I straighten my hair. I've used numerous serums and oils after flat ironing to try to help calm flyaways, add shine, and to soften, and while plenty do 2 out of the 3 for me this is the only one that has ever done all 3. For reasons I don't know most oils and serums seem to create flyways for me rather than contributing to a sleek look, but not this! I put 2 sprays in my palm and then rub my hands together as though I were applying a hand lotion. I do this to distribute it evenly and also to let a little sink in as a means of diluting it a bit before applying it to my hair. I then very lightly take my hands and smooth them over the outer layer and under layer of my freshly straightened hair (my hair is mid-back in length and fine). It leaves my hair super shiny, soft, and tames flyways beautifully rather than creating them. When used in this way, and with a light hand, I find that it simply works wonders (well on my hair at least!).

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

After months of hearing good reviews about this product, I caved in and bought a bottle for myself. The pear-shaped plastic pump bottle is practical (wow, so many "p"s) and kind of cute. The oil itself smells mildly sweet and fruity and warms up quickly when placed on the hand.

I tried applying this product to one half of my hair just after showering. I have thick, wavy hair about elbow length, and I needed two pumps for one half of my hair. The first thing I noticed was that the side of my hair with the oil in it dried significantly faster than the hair without any product. It probably took about half the drying time, which was quite amazing. So this was a major plus for me. The scent lingers lightly, but it's barely noticeable unless you actually grab a bunch of your hair and smell it.

In terms of frizz control, I noticed a slight decrease in the level of frizziness of my hair, but nothing major which was a bit disappointing. Any effect that the product had on my hair wore off over the day as well, and by the evening, my hair had once again become its usual frizzball.

My hair did feel softer and looked slightly shinier too, but again, this wasn't very noticeable so overall, it kind of felt like it was a waste of time applying the product to my hair.

The next day, I tried applying the oil to dry hair. The "20 cent coin" sized recommendation barely did anything to my hair which was still frizzy and dry looking, so I doubled it. This left my hair feeling pretty heavy and oily at first, but that sensation wore off after around 10 minutes. This volume of product appeared to tame my frizz and boost shine a little, but my hair still felt like there was a fair amount of product in it- definitely not weightless like it's advertised.

I feel like this product would probably be more effective on ladies with finer, shorter hair than mine. It did seem to work to an extent, but for me, it wasn't worth the amount of money that I spent on it, so I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For the first time in my life, my hair is greasy. Suave's
Moroccan Oil does not do that. Use SPARINGLY.

on 10/20/2013 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I actually really enjoy this product..Many people are not liking it really due to the fact that it makes your hair too greasy and I'm guessing that it is people who are Caucasian that have that certain hair type.. Their hair type should probably stay away from this since it provides unnecessary moisture that their hair can already provide for them and doesn't need. AA hair ( my hair on the other hand ) does well with products like this since our hair doesn't producer oils as well as other hair types. This is perfect for my thick hair and GREAT for black hair like another user said because it gives us the moisture that we need. Like I said earlier I don't really recommend this for other large varieties of hair types because It may overgrease the hair and weigh it down. Hope I helped :)

Love this. My hair gets a little greasy at the roots towards the end of the day so I was a little doubtful at first since I thought I'd just get my hair all gross if I used this. BUT it's light and NON-greasy and makes my hair looks soft and shiny and smooth. My hair's always been on the dry side, especially my ends. And for the first time in my life, my hair doesn't look like hay! :D

I have medium-length hair, and 1-2 pumps is enough for all over my hair.

on 5/31/2013 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this styling oil! I usually use only all natural oils on my hair but I use them before shampooing, and I wasn't pleased with their effect on clean hair, since they make clean hair look oily. So I wanted to try out a dry oil. I got this one because it's cheap and IT IS SO NICE!! I am SOOO pleased with it! I have very thick, coarse, dry, long, curly hair, so I do need quite a bit. I actually squirted on FOUR pumps on each side of the hair the first time I used it, because I was used to the teentsy tiny pump on The Body Shop's grapeseed oil. I used it on damp hair. I was afraid it would look greasy, on damp hair it made the hair look shiny and oily. But I was so amazed, when it was dry, there was no sign of the oil at all! All I had was shiny, soft, bouncy, silky hair that was a pleasure to touch! The next time I tried just 2 pumps on each side but it wasn't enough, even on wet hair it didn't look like I had put anything on. So now I use 3 pumps on each side. But like I said, that is because I have very thick, coarse, dry, long, curly hair, and I think I could dunk it in a whole bottle of oil and it still wouldn't look greasy! But if you have thin or fine hair, or not a lot of hair, or oily hair, then I would recommend you only use a small amount. I also love the smell, I guess that's just personal taste. It sort of smells like sweet flowers, but the smell doesn't linger.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I received this product via bzzagent and was excited to try it. Garnier describes this as a miracle oil that can be used on your hair, body, and face. It contains olive, avocado, and shea oils which are to provide nourishment leaving your skin soft and hair silky. I gave it a go on my hair dry and damp. Both times my hair looked like it hadn't been washed in weeks. Grease city. I also tried it on my body and it did absorb pretty quickly but I still felt there was a bit of greasy residue left over. I didn't even think about putting it on my face because I only imagined the horrid breakout it would likely cause. If you have super thick and coarse hair, this might work for you...otherwise don't waste your time.

on 2/20/2013 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Everything about this oil sounded like perfection to me. The whole idea of it was fabulous, especially for my dry frizzy uber fine hair. But one spray and I just couldn't use it again. The smell was just repugnant to me. I tried to use it again, but just could not get past that smell. I am not talking, not my scent, it kind of made me gag. So before you try this smell it, just to be sure you can handle the scent.