Garnier Miracle Dry Oil

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Garnier Miracle Dry Oil

3.3

Definitely does not give a 'weightless' feel.
I would only ever use it again when my hair is wet after a shower.
Putting in in dry hair, even only one spray, makes hair very greasy and gross.
No thanks - i'll stick to argan oil itself.

on 3/4/2014 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This truly is a miracle for my hair.
I ave VERY dry and frizzy hair with lots of natural wave. Until I found this product I was unable to wear my hair down in it's natural state. Friends keep asking me what treatment I had done to my hair and are always surprised when I tell them it's just this $5 bottle of oil.
This has the potential to make your hair look very gross and greasy, so be warned! I have long thick hair and I only use two squirts for my entire head! If you have a more average amount of hair one would probably do it.
When I get out of the shower I quickly towel dry my hair, just enough so that it's not dripping. Then I spritz a little (seriously, just a little. this product does not dry or work in) on my hair and comb it through. Then I let my hair air dry. That's it! Perfect beachy waves with extremely minimal friz every time.

on 2/16/2014 5:56:00 PM

don't use this stuff on your hair! makes it look nasty

I've tried so many hair oils and shine treatments and I'm always left disappointed. Most oils leave my hair greasy and make me break out, and shine treatments contain silicone which looks great at first but dries out my hair after weeks of use. This is the first oil I've tried that looks really natural once my hair dries. I think the secret is to put it on just-out-of-the-shower hair and only use a little. Same thing with putting it on your skin, only use the tiniest bit and put on on very damp skin. I haven't tried it on my face yet because I'm so acne prone but I might try it since it hasn't caused any problems with my sensitive skin so far. I'm not sure of some of the other reviewers got an old bottle since oils can go rancid but mine smells wonderful. In the bottle it smells like citrus but on my hair and skin it smells like tropical candy. I'm really happy I found this product and it was only $5.99! That is so much cheaper than all the other hair oils I've been trying so far.