Garnier Miracle Dry Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Garnier Miracle Dry Oil

3.3

One of the best products I've used for my hair and skin..After washing my hair, which reaches close to the end of my tailbone, I give my ends, about 3 inches up, 3 squirts of this stuff, and my hair looks healthy and hydrated. I dont need to use this product all over my hair, because my ends are dry and I dont want to cut it..

Also this product is an amazing make-up product remover. I use 2 cotton balls. One for each eye to remove make up. I give each cotten balls 3 squirts of this product and use one cotten ball on each eye area..My make-up is completly gone after 5 swipes on each eye..Plus your eye skin area feels so clean. Lastly, I use one more cotten ball with 3 squirts, and wipe my whole face to get rid of the foundation, powder etc... Then I just watch my face with IVORY soap bar, cleanse and pat dry. Your facial area will thank you.

on 9/19/2014 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I keep trying to like this product. I like a bit of hair oil on my wavy, sort of dry hair. But every time I've tried to use Garnier's "triple nutrition miracle dry oil," it's an oil slick. Sorry, shiny oil slick. It is shiny. The end result looks like I'm overdue for a wash. Maybe I'll try using a smaller amount. But I'm about to give up and round file this product.

Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil...ahhh, I love it! And unlike most reviewers I love it when used on my hair. That being said I do only like it when used in a certain way, and that is as a finishing oil on the days I straighten my hair. I've used numerous serums and oils after flat ironing to try to help calm flyaways, add shine, and to soften, and while plenty do 2 out of the 3 for me this is the only one that has ever done all 3. For reasons I don't know most oils and serums seem to create flyways for me rather than contributing to a sleek look, but not this! I put 2 sprays in my palm and then rub my hands together as though I were applying a hand lotion. I do this to distribute it evenly and also to let a little sink in as a means of diluting it a bit before applying it to my hair. I then very lightly take my hands and smooth them over the outer layer and under layer of my freshly straightened hair (my hair is mid-back in length and fine). It leaves my hair super shiny, soft, and tames flyways beautifully rather than creating them. When used in this way, and with a light hand, I find that it simply works wonders (well on my hair at least!).

"Aliens abducted me last night and I woke up in a field in northern Ireland." There's about as much truth to that statement as "This product makes my skin glow and my hair shine. It's awesome." No. No. No. But maybe extraterrestrials were, in fact, involved in the making of this golden-hued catastrophe, as it has clearly been reverse-engineered by maniacal forces using mysterious technology. The alien agenda is as follows: their skin will break out. Their hair will look like grease. They will smell like baby powder and not know why. Roswell!
Once again, garnier has done it. Congratulations. Your wizards created another confusingly-scented (yet really good, you effers) but truly dysfunctional product. I actually had a temporary spiritual crisis after trying it. I got better but I don't want to relive it. Please, create something that doesn't test my faith in an Old Testament plague kind of way. Thanks, love you, mean it.

on 9/23/2013 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't like this for my hair, but it is great for my legs. I would give this a 4 for my legs, but like a 2 or a 1 for my hair. I will try it again in my hair as the weather gets colder and dryer to see if I get better performance. Hopefully it will be less greasy than when I tried it this summer. If it still looks terrible in my hair I will definitely use it on my legs. It is slightly greasy at first, but less so than oils like coconut oil. It is easy to just spray on your legs and rub in quickly. Has a nice pleasant scent, but it might bother someone who is sensitive to fragrance.

I can see myself buying this again for my legs and skin, but not so much my hair. I will try it again for my hair when the air is dryer and my hair gets frizzy and dried out to see if my opinion changes on this product. I will update if it does. :)

on 6/21/2013 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ooolala.great on dry hair but absolutely divine on tanned skin. I wore this and got compliments out of the blue on how good my legs looked. Gives you that VS glow.
Have already bought 2 back ups.I have Booths Dry Monoi oil and Proclaim Miracle 7 but this one tops both of those.Beats plain oils as it has a lovely light smell too.
A mulititasker you can use on hair, face,oil, figure that 1 product for 3 uses is a steal and travel must.

on 2/20/2013 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Everything about this oil sounded like perfection to me. The whole idea of it was fabulous, especially for my dry frizzy uber fine hair. But one spray and I just couldn't use it again. The smell was just repugnant to me. I tried to use it again, but just could not get past that smell. I am not talking, not my scent, it kind of made me gag. So before you try this smell it, just to be sure you can handle the scent.

on 2/19/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been searching everywhere for a great dry oil - and I FINALLY found one with this product! Last year I bought a very expensive bottle of a French brand dry oil while in NYC and after I ran out I have been unable to find anything decent where I live (Chicago). The other day I ran across this product while at Target and noticed it was part of Garnier's new Argan Oil line. I've used other products within the line that are just so-so. But this dry oil is amazing. On the packaging it states that you can use it on your hair, skin and face. I have used it everywhere and it is mild and incredibly moisturizing and doesn't irritate my skin in the least. It is great on my hair; I use it after it is dry and it adds shine and tames frizz without making it oily. The best part of a good dry oil is the ability to get the benefits of an oil without any oily residue because dry oil absorbs quickly and dries (duh lol!) dry. Maybe why they call it DRY oil??! ;) Additionally, I use body oil or baby oil (the cheap thin kind) to shave. I have never ha razor burns or bumps since I started doing this. I've been using this dry oil as a pre AND post shave product and it is wonderful! I'm typically not a huge fan of Garnier products but I would highly recommend this very versatile product!