Garnier Miracle Dry Oil

1 review

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

11/9/2015 update:
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I am having such a hard time finding this in stores, I really hope they didn't discontinue it.

Garnier recently released a few new oil products called Marvelous Oil. The packaging is similar but DO NOT TOUCH THEM. THE INGREDIENT LISTS SUCK. ******ONLY****** go for the Garnier Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil. This actually contains quality ingredients. While the new one is...........very subpar. If Garnier did infact discontinue Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil for THAT, I'm going to be pissed and write them off as a brand.
-----------------------

I have used a lot of dry oils on the market. The reason I love them is they properly moisturize my hair without weighing it down with a heavy texture. It'd be awesome if every cosmetics company created one. But, I do have a big issue with the isopropyl alcohol (aka drying rubbing alcohol) I'm seeing in a lot of formulas such as Loreal's.

I've decided that bullet points would be the best way to review this product.
Pros:
-No isopropyl alcohol.
-Not many cheap fillers (common in drugstore lines)
-A lot of the ingredients are natural and proven as beneficial.
-Very moisturizing.
-The price is the best per ounce that I've found.

Cons:
-This is the heaviest "dry oil" I've found. I much prefer the lightweight formulas that Ion or Alterna have.
-A few of the ingredients are very pore-clogging. So if you have acne, I'd be careful of getting this on your pillowcase.

All in all, I like this product but Ion Keratin Dry Oil Mist is still my HG. There's a review in my profile for that if you're interested. I probably would repurchase this if I couldn't make it out to Sally Beauty Supply, so I gave it a "yes".