Garnier Miracle Dry Oil

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Garnier Miracle Dry Oil

3.0

Definitely does not give a 'weightless' feel.
I would only ever use it again when my hair is wet after a shower.
Putting in in dry hair, even only one spray, makes hair very greasy and gross.
No thanks - i'll stick to argan oil itself.

Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil...ahhh, I love it! And unlike most reviewers I love it when used on my hair. That being said I do only like it when used in a certain way, and that is as a finishing oil on the days I straighten my hair. I've used numerous serums and oils after flat ironing to try to help calm flyaways, add shine, and to soften, and while plenty do 2 out of the 3 for me this is the only one that has ever done all 3. For reasons I don't know most oils and serums seem to create flyways for me rather than contributing to a sleek look, but not this! I put 2 sprays in my palm and then rub my hands together as though I were applying a hand lotion. I do this to distribute it evenly and also to let a little sink in as a means of diluting it a bit before applying it to my hair. I then very lightly take my hands and smooth them over the outer layer and under layer of my freshly straightened hair (my hair is mid-back in length and fine). It leaves my hair super shiny, soft, and tames flyways beautifully rather than creating them. When used in this way, and with a light hand, I find that it simply works wonders (well on my hair at least!).

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For the first time in my life, my hair is greasy. Suave's
Moroccan Oil does not do that. Use SPARINGLY.

on 9/23/2013 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't like this for my hair, but it is great for my legs. I would give this a 4 for my legs, but like a 2 or a 1 for my hair. I will try it again in my hair as the weather gets colder and dryer to see if I get better performance. Hopefully it will be less greasy than when I tried it this summer. If it still looks terrible in my hair I will definitely use it on my legs. It is slightly greasy at first, but less so than oils like coconut oil. It is easy to just spray on your legs and rub in quickly. Has a nice pleasant scent, but it might bother someone who is sensitive to fragrance.

I can see myself buying this again for my legs and skin, but not so much my hair. I will try it again for my hair when the air is dryer and my hair gets frizzy and dried out to see if my opinion changes on this product. I will update if it does. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I received this product via bzzagent and was excited to try it. Garnier describes this as a miracle oil that can be used on your hair, body, and face. It contains olive, avocado, and shea oils which are to provide nourishment leaving your skin soft and hair silky. I gave it a go on my hair dry and damp. Both times my hair looked like it hadn't been washed in weeks. Grease city. I also tried it on my body and it did absorb pretty quickly but I still felt there was a bit of greasy residue left over. I didn't even think about putting it on my face because I only imagined the horrid breakout it would likely cause. If you have super thick and coarse hair, this might work for you...otherwise don't waste your time.

Popular Styling Products