Garnier Miracle Dry Oil

Filtered by age: 36-43
Garnier Miracle Dry Oil

3.2

One of the best products I've used for my hair and skin..After washing my hair, which reaches close to the end of my tailbone, I give my ends, about 3 inches up, 3 squirts of this stuff, and my hair looks healthy and hydrated. I dont need to use this product all over my hair, because my ends are dry and I dont want to cut it..

Also this product is an amazing make-up product remover. I use 2 cotton balls. One for each eye to remove make up. I give each cotten balls 3 squirts of this product and use one cotten ball on each eye area..My make-up is completly gone after 5 swipes on each eye..Plus your eye skin area feels so clean. Lastly, I use one more cotten ball with 3 squirts, and wipe my whole face to get rid of the foundation, powder etc... Then I just watch my face with IVORY soap bar, cleanse and pat dry. Your facial area will thank you.

Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil...ahhh, I love it! And unlike most reviewers I love it when used on my hair. That being said I do only like it when used in a certain way, and that is as a finishing oil on the days I straighten my hair. I've used numerous serums and oils after flat ironing to try to help calm flyaways, add shine, and to soften, and while plenty do 2 out of the 3 for me this is the only one that has ever done all 3. For reasons I don't know most oils and serums seem to create flyways for me rather than contributing to a sleek look, but not this! I put 2 sprays in my palm and then rub my hands together as though I were applying a hand lotion. I do this to distribute it evenly and also to let a little sink in as a means of diluting it a bit before applying it to my hair. I then very lightly take my hands and smooth them over the outer layer and under layer of my freshly straightened hair (my hair is mid-back in length and fine). It leaves my hair super shiny, soft, and tames flyways beautifully rather than creating them. When used in this way, and with a light hand, I find that it simply works wonders (well on my hair at least!).

on 2/8/2014 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is one of those oils that is not heavy feeling but very slippery and coating. The scent is typical fruity Garnier and it's too strong. It does fade but before it does it bothers me. Not a horrid product but not worth repurchasing either. I'd rather use a straight "real" oil such as almond or olive right out of the bottle for my hair and skin rather than this product. Don't get me wrong, I am an oil person and use different oils all the time but this product is not one I will recommend. It is very inexpensive so I do not feel bad for not liking it!

"Aliens abducted me last night and I woke up in a field in northern Ireland." There's about as much truth to that statement as "This product makes my skin glow and my hair shine. It's awesome." No. No. No. But maybe extraterrestrials were, in fact, involved in the making of this golden-hued catastrophe, as it has clearly been reverse-engineered by maniacal forces using mysterious technology. The alien agenda is as follows: their skin will break out. Their hair will look like grease. They will smell like baby powder and not know why. Roswell!
Once again, garnier has done it. Congratulations. Your wizards created another confusingly-scented (yet really good, you effers) but truly dysfunctional product. I actually had a temporary spiritual crisis after trying it. I got better but I don't want to relive it. Please, create something that doesn't test my faith in an Old Testament plague kind of way. Thanks, love you, mean it.

on 5/31/2013 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this styling oil! I usually use only all natural oils on my hair but I use them before shampooing, and I wasn't pleased with their effect on clean hair, since they make clean hair look oily. So I wanted to try out a dry oil. I got this one because it's cheap and IT IS SO NICE!! I am SOOO pleased with it! I have very thick, coarse, dry, long, curly hair, so I do need quite a bit. I actually squirted on FOUR pumps on each side of the hair the first time I used it, because I was used to the teentsy tiny pump on The Body Shop's grapeseed oil. I used it on damp hair. I was afraid it would look greasy, on damp hair it made the hair look shiny and oily. But I was so amazed, when it was dry, there was no sign of the oil at all! All I had was shiny, soft, bouncy, silky hair that was a pleasure to touch! The next time I tried just 2 pumps on each side but it wasn't enough, even on wet hair it didn't look like I had put anything on. So now I use 3 pumps on each side. But like I said, that is because I have very thick, coarse, dry, long, curly hair, and I think I could dunk it in a whole bottle of oil and it still wouldn't look greasy! But if you have thin or fine hair, or not a lot of hair, or oily hair, then I would recommend you only use a small amount. I also love the smell, I guess that's just personal taste. It sort of smells like sweet flowers, but the smell doesn't linger.

on 2/20/2013 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Everything about this oil sounded like perfection to me. The whole idea of it was fabulous, especially for my dry frizzy uber fine hair. But one spray and I just couldn't use it again. The smell was just repugnant to me. I tried to use it again, but just could not get past that smell. I am not talking, not my scent, it kind of made me gag. So before you try this smell it, just to be sure you can handle the scent.

Popular Styling Products