Garnier Miracle Dry Oil

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Garnier Miracle Dry Oil

2.5

Definitely does not give a 'weightless' feel.
I would only ever use it again when my hair is wet after a shower.
Putting in in dry hair, even only one spray, makes hair very greasy and gross.
No thanks - i'll stick to argan oil itself.

on 10/20/2013 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I actually really enjoy this product..Many people are not liking it really due to the fact that it makes your hair too greasy and I'm guessing that it is people who are Caucasian that have that certain hair type.. Their hair type should probably stay away from this since it provides unnecessary moisture that their hair can already provide for them and doesn't need. AA hair ( my hair on the other hand ) does well with products like this since our hair doesn't producer oils as well as other hair types. This is perfect for my thick hair and GREAT for black hair like another user said because it gives us the moisture that we need. Like I said earlier I don't really recommend this for other large varieties of hair types because It may overgrease the hair and weigh it down. Hope I helped :)

I have thick wavy hair, and during the colder seasons I tend to have split ends. In an attempt to remedy that problem I picked this up, and boy do I regret it. I will admit, I have used this on my body and it gave a slight moisturized feeling, but it was also greasy. On my hair, the grease problem is at least twofold. I sprayed this on the ends, massaged and spread it through, and waited for about half an hour to see if it would absorb, and it hadn't budged a bit. It had looked like I hadn't washed my hair at all in the past month. It took two hefty duty washes and a brush through with dry shampoo to get all of that oil out of my hair. Seriously, it was gross. The smell of the product is also somewhat off, so if you're sensitive to smells, please stay away. I loved the concept, but the put out isn't right. Will not be purchasing again.

I'm a huge fan of dry oil because it makes my hair very shiny and straightens it out. I use it about once a month as a deep treatment and it helps prepare it for any use of heating treatments. I used this before going to prom and my straightened hair looked like i got a brazilian blowout. I have used other oils such as a moroccan oil which i think worked better for my hair but none the less it's a good dry oil to try at least once.