Clairol Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner

Clairol Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner

4.2

NEW (2014) - =================== NEW (2014) - ============= Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rose Hip Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Jojoba Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride,Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33 OLD (2013) - ===================== Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rose Hip Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Seed Extract, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Methylisothiazolinone, Orange 4, Red 4

on 11/24/2016 2:25:00 AM

Mmmm yummm I love that the scent lingers my hair feels super clean and smells so good

on 11/22/2016 2:49:00 AM

First time using the Herbal Essence brand and it won't be my last. Really impressed with this conditioner, my hair is digging it.

I leave it on for about 5 minutes before washing it out and it leaves my hair sooo softy and silky and smelling amazing. Keep in mind that I'm a hair straightening freak so my hair usually stinks like burnt hair so this is a big deal to me.

Price point I think it was around $9 AUD ishh from Coles. The packaging is pretty and sophisticated. Paired with the shampoo that goes with this, it actually helped with my dandruff and dry scalp. Will purchase again :)

on 11/18/2016 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Best herbal essences conditioner I have ever used. doesn't make hair limp like most other conditioners. My hair is soft and fluffy. Just love it. For best results use it with Smooth collection shampoo.

Absolutely love the smell! It's also probably the best drugstore conditioner I've used on my course long curly hair. Makes it curl very nice and shiny!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I haven't written a review in quite some time, but I feel the need to chime in on this product. My hair is fine 3b very curly/colored and generally loves cones since they help with frizz and definition. I used this back years ago like many others so I had to grab a bottle for nostalgia and of course that delicious smell. Unfortunately, that's where it ends for me. I've used this after shampoo as well as a co-wash and leave in and it's a fail all the way around. It does detangle pretty well and feels soft while in the hair, but as soon as it's rinsed out it feels like it hasn't been conditioned that much, which is the purpose of conditioner. There's not much slip and my hair is not as soft as I'd like it to be. I can usually remedy that with serum, leave in and styling products, but my hair dries with moderate frizz, and my curls are left feeling dry, dull and lackluster. It leaves a residue on my hair and there's no shine at all and I can't deal with that. My hair doesn't seem to like the water soluble cones as opposed to dimethicone and the heavier ones, which wash out just fine and don't leave that film on my hair. My hair just doesn't benefit from this conditioner at all, and with prolonged use I can definitely see it drying my hair out, lots of product buildup, meaning more washing and I don't like to wash my hair with shampoo but once a week. I love the smell, but that's not enough for me. I can't overlook the dull residue and finish it gives me. I've used the cone free cheap ones like Suave and V05 and if you're anti cones, I'd stick with one of those. I definitely wouldn't recommend this at all.

on 2/10/2016 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My slightly wavy hair is fine and tends to frizz. I can't use heavy conditioners to weigh down my fine hair. This works perfectly for me. Keeps my ends healthy and does the job taming frizz without compromising volume. The price is great and the smell is even better! I have tried so many other products both drug store and high end and this one works best for me.

Love it! Its smells amazing and leaves hair smooth!

I'm surprised by the positive reviews here. I tried it and it dried my hair out horribly, plus made my scalp feel very tight and dry.

Smells incredible and lasts seemingly forever, is inexpensive but does exactly what the bottle says it will do, and overall slays other drugstore conditioners. My hair is frizzy, and this is one of two conditioners I've found in drugstores that will tame it.

on 4/15/2013 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Again same as shampoo, I loved this conditioner smell. It felt nice in my hair. It has silicones, though so if you co-wash like me, I'd reccommend a different conditioner. It says 0% sulfates, but that's not really what curly hairs are avoiding in conditioner. We avoid it mostly in shampoo.

It felt soft in my hair and I loved the feel of it. I just wish it didn't have such harsh ingredients.