3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

The Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss is all in all a gorgeous collection, and I have the shade 107 which is more of a deep red/plum shade. The texture is very creamy, and the pigmentation is definitely there as you just need to go over the lips once and you’ll see how opaque the color is! The packaging is simple but beautiful as it matched with the shade that I have, and it has a bit of fresher sent, it’s for sure not too strong, but you can smell it slightly. I would recommend using a lip liner with it as it can go into fine lines because of its creamy texture. It’s not transfer-proof as it will come off very easy and it can get on you teethes as well, so just be aware of that and not load too much lipstick towards the inner part. For the shade that I have, I wouldn’t use this lipstick if I know that I would go out for lunch or so as it can get messy (in my case as I know it will transfer on my chin). I will use it if I don’t have to worry about food as I don’t want to have lipstick everywhere. If I remove the lipstick, it stained my lips just a tiny bit, nothing major but be aware of it. <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/cT-p9uZzgBw"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/cT-p9uZzgBw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (235 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2.0

a year ago

I really wanted to like this but the formula is so bad. It glides on terribly, leaves lines on your lips, has no colour consistency, smudges everywhere and does not wear well with lip balm.

About reviewer (210 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

a year ago

I have the shade 42, which I would describe as a pinky nude with a dash of peach in it. Luckily, I was able to find this on sale at Walgreen's, which made it even cheaper! I really enjoy how this feels on the lips, not too heavy or greasy. It does wear off easily if you eat or drink a lot throughout the day, like most bullet lipsticks. My only real complaint is that the cap comes off of the bullet very easily. It doesn't have much strength when trying to stay on, so I would be cautious about that. Besides that one issue, I would definitely buy another shade in this line!

About reviewer (201 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

1.0

2 years ago

Got these in a set. Not happy at all. I’ve bought dollar store lipstick that was more pigmented and better quality. The lipsticks bled quickly. Didn’t find they lasted long at all. Came off quite easily. The colours were not flattering for me at all. I got photos done and honestly feel the lipstick threw off the whole picture lol the red I had looked so cheap. Unfortunately they went right in the trash.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I don’t really wear formulas other than comfortable mattes (personal preference) but accidently bought this thinking it is matte. I will say- anyone who likes a more satin/shiny finish would probably love these. They last a lot longer and fade down only slightly after a meal which is saying alot for a creamy formula. However, as a matte wearer I really can’t deal with the transfer! It gets everywhere- straws, fingers. It is almost opaque when put on thought which looks amazing but definately fades more in the centre so does end up not looking 100% opaque and almost blotchy over time so need to reapply. When applied it is very glossy but over an hour does settle down to a satin finish. they feel really good on the lips- emollient, moisturizing(!!) and not heavy atall. Dry lip girls would love this for that. I forgot my color but it is a bold purple/orchid shade if that help understand my review. Won’t repurchase more colors- but I do like it and will use it till it’s done.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I have this in the iconic 107 shade which is a much coveted deep berry red shade and although the color is lovely I can never get it to apply evenly. It catches on any minor dryness you might have on your lips and accentuates lines and imperfections. Although at first swatch the color seems satiny and smooth on the lips it's kinda messy and not particularly long lasting. Not a horrible formula, just not for me I guess.I prefer to wear it as a stain. Has a mild fruity smell too.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

Very nice lipstick at a very affordable price. Very creamy. Glides on easily. Not drying. Lightweight. Highly pigmented. Semi-matte/satin finish. Lasts a while. Nice range of shades. Light melon scent. Cheap.

About reviewer (461 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I bought the shade 112 as it was the closest to my actual lip colour while also giving it a nice hint of winter. It is very moisturising, has a matte finish and I cannot sense any actual scent to this which I quite like, however it doesn't last very long. I normally find myself reapplying it every hour or 3 to try and get the intense colour I initially get, however I only use the lipstick and do not apply any setting powder. I also normally just use 2 coats of lipstick as well. I will be trying methods that might make the lipstick last longer soon, however it is a lovely colour and I do recommend it

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

3 years ago

I have this in 08 (mauve) and 30 (berry). Both are in the black tube. Both lipsticks are dense, emollient, and pigmented The packaging is sturdy and looks cute. This is a great cheap lipstick!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

from

3 years ago

I've got 105 and it's georgeous :) moisturizing, not very matte, but I don't really mind it :D I also have &quot;kiss of life&quot; which I found little bit dry, but that one is definitely matte :)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18