3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

The colors are all really great and it lasts, but it's better if you put a little chapstick on first because it's not as moisturizing as it could be.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

5 years ago

I purchased this product half price so I only paid about 6 dollars for it, but even at full price I think it's around 12 or so dollars in Australia which is quite cheap for a lipstick (MAC is $36), so I would have been happy paying full price for it. I have recently tried a variety of lipsticks (MAC, Clarins, L'oreal, Revlon, Bodyshop), not that I don't like the products I have but I must say I am loving this Rimmel one. I can't remember the number shade I have, it's a rose pink and it suits my light skin, cool tone complexion. I put it on to go to work and I have been wearing it all morning, have had breakfast, tea and coffee and it's still all there and looks pretty much the same as when I first applied it. It is a matte formula so it is more drying than other formulas but I love how I can wear it and when I'm eating something I don't feel like I'm eating my lipstick. It has no real taste or smell so I don't feel like I have anything on. I would definitely purchase again! Would like to try some of the other colours in the range, not sure what the difference is between the red and black ones and then there are also the nude range ones. I must say I'm not a fan of the packaging, although the black one would look better but it does give a cheap feel, but hey I only paid 6 dollars for it so I'm not complaining!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

I have about 4 or 5 of these lipsticks, one of them being in the matte range. I really enjoy this lipstick range. First off, I was attracted because of the packaging (my name is Katie but of course my family calls me Kate...pretty cool to share a name with a supermodel!) I first bought the shade 08 after hearing it was a good alternative to the KJ lip color. It was also the first lipstick I ever had the courage to wear. I love this shade! It is a gorgeous mauvey color. The formula is nice, I find the normal black packaged lipsticks to be a satin finish. The red are matte, and I have 107, which is a gorgeous berry red. The only problem with these lipsticks is they can be slightly drying, but if you just keep an eye on it and put a balm underneath it, you will be happy. I would say buy the lipstick. At less than $6 a tube, it's one of my favorites from the drugstore.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I really love the colour but I'm not sure if I'd buy it again because its texture. It is creamy at first but after a few hours it gets very dry.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Kinky, Fine

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I have this in the shade #38 after seeing Zoella wear it. On her, it looks like a pinky nude which it is meant to be, but on me it is more of a coral colour. I would rather it look like a pinky nude on me, but the colour it is on me is also a pretty colour. It's matte but not as matte as Mac lipsticks, it also doesn't last very long especially when eating/drinking. However, it's very creamy, pigmented and smells/tastes amazing. I do like this lipstick but would maybe try it in a different shade next time.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

5 years ago

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL LIPSTICK! I'm a makeup junkie but out of my drugstore and high end lipsticks this is my fave. It lasts for ages and is the most beautiful red shade I have ever seen. I will eat and drink with this on and it still manages to stay, so it definitely lives up to its name. I receive so many compliments with this lipstick and looks so good on my olive skin. The formula is also soooooo smooth and creamy and doesn't flake or bleed.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

5 years ago

I own seven- the Reds are excellent. Wonderful staying power. Super comfortable. The nude 08 is gorgeous. I also own an orange and a purple.

About reviewer (262 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

5 years ago

Shades: * 08 (4/5) Beautiful shade, but it's too close to my own lip color for it to be a noticeable difference!

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

2.0

5 years ago

Not too impressed with this product. Shade 14 Rossetto is a nice nude, and close to the color that I was looking for, but the formula is not good. After a short amount of time my lips feel dry and powdery, and the color fades rather quickly. I prefer NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London, it has less pink tones, and is far more comfortable on my lips.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

5 years ago

I've been on a huge lipstick kick lately and been wanting to try different drugstore brands. I surprisingly like this product a lot. I purchased two colors in the black tube: 08 and 14. Both great MLBBs. 08 is more of a pinky MLBB while 14 is more muted and nude. Although I heard the black tubes are just the creamy versions and the red tubes are the matte versions. I really can't tell. The black tubed lipsticks comes off pretty matte on the lips. They are creamy. However, they do not tend to dry down but have a slight tacky feeling all day. If you smack your lips around, you can basically move the product around. Pros: Two different finishes available, wide color range, long lasting color (4-5 hours w/o eating and drinking), fades beautifully throughout the day, glides nicely on the lips Cons: vanilla scent, sticky/tacky feeling, does not dry down, not-transfer resistant

About reviewer (169 reviews)

Age25-29