L'Oreal Paris Mega VOLUME Collagene 24

L'Oreal Paris Mega VOLUME Collagene 24

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

It gives you that spidery look and it smudges. Definitely not a good drug store mascara!

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

It clumps very easy and makes your lashes thick, but not in a good way. It's hard to remove, but it smudges a bit during the day... The results were better if I put, for example, So couture first and this one as a second layer mascara, but it's not worth the effort.

on 12/27/2014 10:51:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really don't like this mascara. My lashes are short and sparse, so maybe this mascara would work for people with longer and fuller lashes? I don't like it because the brush is extremely big, making it hard to have precise control and it makes my lashes clump together as well. Perhaps it's the formula that makes them clump, I don't know. I guess this mascara lengthens my lashes a little, but I don't see any "mega" voume. Another positive thing is that it doesn't smudge, but still... I won't buy it again.

on 1/23/2014 4:27:00 PM

i was searching of a good volume mascara i have a kinda long and thick lashes so i dont need more lenght so the seller told me this mascara is perfect for volumizing
i tried it over my mascara and thought it was good but after when i was back washing my old mascara and tried it i found no volume no lenght nothing at all
the brush is too big to reach all the lashes
it doesnt work like a magic as she told me and its very pricy
i will not repurshase again my cheap mascaras are better than it

on 10/24/2013 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is the worst. It is gloppy and gives spider lashes. The only good thing about it is that it does live up to its long lasting claim. My lashes are already long and fairly thick, so anything goopy like this weighs them down and it's just not attractive.

on 10/24/2013 11:15:00 AM

My HG mascara!
Pros:
-Really beautiful packaging
-Volumizes really nicely
-Doesen´t add much length
-Looks natural
-Doesn´t clump
-Doesn´t smugde, budge or flake
-Compliments blue eyes
-Lasts all day
Cons:
-It is a little bit expensive (but not at all like the high-end mascaras)
-It loses the volume a little bit trough out the day
Love, love, love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Truly an amazing product . i recently bought this to give it a chance. for years I've been hunting for the perfect mascara for my average sized lashes . the price is so cheap for so many results to be honest. I've even tried hypnose by lancome and it looked so awful on me. i love the flirtatious look this mascara gives! i would only recommend it to people with regular looking lashes that needs a curl.

I love L'Oreal products especially their Voluminous & Million Lashes mascara so I bought this with my gift voucher.

This is the WORST mascara I've ever used! Here's some of the reasons why:
*The brush is so big and awkward that it's nearly impossible to coat your bottom lashes.
*It takes forever to dry so you end up ruining your make up when you blink.
*It flakes and smudges after an hour.
*I usually do not have sensitive eyes but this made my eyes very watery and sting.
*It is expensive for something that has the quality of a cheap mascara.

Overall, I am really disappointed in L'Oreal for making such a poor product. Please don't waste your money on this, buy Maybelline or Voluminous by L'Oreal.

on 8/5/2013 5:23:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is my new HG mascara. I bought it a drugstore just because of the sleek lovely packaging and I also needed a new mascara after trying and HATING the rimmel scandeleyes... When i wear this mascara it makes my eyes pop so much that I don't need to wear any other makeup, which is beneficial as some school mornings I cba.
PRO's
Defines my lashes, It looks like I have 100 lashes
No clumping (3 coats gets a little clumpy)
Adds lots of volume
Lengthens my lashes (My eyelashes touch my eyelids, but you have to curl your lashes)
Holds a curl amazingly!!!
Makes eyes pop
Washes off with warm water
Tear proof (I have cried many times with this mascara on)
Smudge proof

CON's
After 12 hours of wear there is a little flakage
More expensive than most other drugstore mascara's (BUT worth every penny)
Brush makes it difficult to do bottom lashes (BUT even I can manage to do them)

overall BEST drugstore mascara ever...

I bought this mascara at my local shopping centre when it was just under 10 . That in Spain and for a LOral mascara is a bargain. I didnt know anything about it but as mascara is one of those things you have to change frequently, I felt adventurous and decided a little change from my trusty and much loved NYX Doll eye would be good.
My version is the mega smoky black one but let me tell you, the old LOral Volumissime/Volumious in Carbon Black is a thousand times blacker that this. Moving on to the brush: it is thick, so people with small eyes o short eyelashes should be warned. Even if you are careful, you are bound to get a few specks above your lashline. The wand is slightly curved and also the bristles come in different lengths with the short ones placed in the centre. All in all the small ones are not very far in size from the long ones so the curve is not that pronounced. Supposedly this helps volumise, separate and all those wonderful things. To be honest with you, I did not notice anything special that Volumissime/Voluminous hadnt done better and before this mascara came along. My lashes look fine but nothing to write home about; they certainly do not look like full on party fake ones. I suppose you could try a few coats but in my book that equals clumpy and not nicely separated so it is a big no no.
Finally, the formula. As mentioned previously, there is nothing mega black about this mascara and the formula is neither runny nor too wet. Lastly the deal breaker for me: it flakes and it smears. I put it on an hour ago and I already have a few flakes under each eye. Really? After one hour? The worst part was the first day I wore it to work. I put it on at 07:30 and when I got back home at 16:00, it looked like I had five oclock shadow under my properly-set-with-powder-in-the-morning eyes. NYX Doll Eye costs a fraction of the price, will not move, will not transfer and gives a much better effect. I wouldnt really bother with this one.