Annabelle Skinny Brow Liner

Skinny Brow Liner

4.5

on 2/25/2017 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like this product. The universal shade matches my brows perfectly (there are pictures of me in my profile if you want a reference) and it is nice and thin which allows me to do strokes resembling natural hairs. i use the sharpener on the end of one of my revlon lip liners to sharpen the tip to a finer point and that works well. The staying power is good too, lasts until I remove the product at night.

This brow pencil is AMAZING. I regret not buying a second one at their sale but ill deifnitely repurchase either way.I bought the dakr brown color and its the perfect neutral taupe undertoned brown. My brows ahve never looked so good; i never thought id be ableto achieve those 'instagram' brows but this product did exactly that! Please please do yourself a favour and go buy it if you need a good brow pencil! P.S i have oily skin and this pencil is waterproof, It NEVER moves during the day even if i rub my brows but it comes off easily with makeup remover! :)

Amazing brow pencil!!! Honestly I'm so glad I found this product. You can get a very sculpted brow with this pencil - I always get compliments when I use this product :) It's very natural and I have bought and used up 4 of them so far. I have yet to find a better brow product at such an affordable price. Seriously guys I can't stress this enough!!! this product is so good!!

on 5/17/2016 4:03:00 AM

Awsome brow pencil. I have very dark hair and very few and light brow hair. I got the universal ebony shade and the result is very natural. It's not to dark and the little comb is great to blend the color to the brows!

on 3/25/2016 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Great product, for a good price. The shades are all natural looking and work well for all hair colours. The little brush also does a better job than the usual bigger brushes since you can get more precision, plus the whole two in one concept is great for less clutter when you're travelling.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great brow pencil. Easy to apply, lasts all day, small point to easily draw in the brows. Colors look very natural.

on 2/17/2016 2:52:00 PM

I love this brow liner. It's user friendly, long wearing, it has a great consistency, not too waxy. The pigmentation is nice, and it comes in a variety of colours. The liner is thin enough that you can draw individual brow hairs, or use it to fill in wide gaps in sparse brows. It lasts a very long time, and comes in a wide range of colours.

The only thing I don't love is the brow comb on the end. I much prefer a spoolie over a comb.
Will re-purchase if I ever run out. I've had this one for at least 6 months.

on 2/17/2016 2:34:00 PM

This is a great brow product, I use it it "Taupe." I was a longtime user of MAC's "Fling" skinny brow pencil, but the Annabelle is pretty much the same color and a fraction of the cost. The Annabelle product is a little more waxy, but not a big deal. The skinny liner allows for precise application, and I follow up by using a spoolie/mascara wand to comb through my brows and soften the application for a more natural look. The product both blends and wears really well. I've been repurchasing these for a few years now, and really hope that they don't decide to discontinue them.

on 4/16/2015 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My go-to brow pencil!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I honestly love this eyebrow product. It's so much easier to apply so it basically cut my brow routine in half. On the downside, application is a bit patchy, but I still love it. I also don't like that it's not waterproof, so I just lightly dust a powder over it to set it and make it last longer :)

Popular Brows Products