Annabelle Skinny Brow Liner

Annabelle Skinny Brow Liner
Skinny Brow Liner

4.5

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Definitely! Definitely! My go to eyebrow pencil!!!!!, the best in wear, especially in hot and humid! Stays put!!!! This is by FAR the BEST of the BEST in eyebrow pencils!!!! Love the texture, love that you can like micro blading pencil in hairs the universal dark is darker than the universal taupe or ebony by the way, and the only one I buy 5 at a time from Annabelle.com at a discount!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Feels like a dupe for the Sephora Brow Pencil. It has the same crazy comb end instead of a spoolie. But you know something, I am really digging this brow liner. It is ultra skinny which is the only type of brow liner I seem to be able to master. Maybe because my brows don’t require a lot of filling in, maybe because I am just super clumsy and can’t control the tear drop or triangular shaped pencil ends. Regardless of the reason this one just works for me. I purchased the Universal Dark shade which is a medium/dark brown but could be deeper in tone in my opinion. The texture is sufficiently soft yet waxy enough that it draws on easily, is smooth but still lasts all day long. I’d rate this 4.5 lippies (half a point off for the comb end vs spoolie) but have rounded up because it has a wide variety of shades, is long lasting and the formula performs extremely well. Bonus points for being cruelty-free, affordable (drug store) and Canadian made!

on 2/25/2017 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like this product. The universal shade matches my brows perfectly (there are pictures of me in my profile if you want a reference) and it is nice and thin which allows me to do strokes resembling natural hairs. i use the sharpener on the end of one of my revlon lip liners to sharpen the tip to a finer point and that works well. The staying power is good too, lasts until I remove the product at night.

This brow pencil is AMAZING. I regret not buying a second one at their sale but ill deifnitely repurchase either way.I bought the dakr brown color and its the perfect neutral taupe undertoned brown. My brows ahve never looked so good; i never thought id be ableto achieve those 'instagram' brows but this product did exactly that! Please please do yourself a favour and go buy it if you need a good brow pencil! P.S i have oily skin and this pencil is waterproof, It NEVER moves during the day even if i rub my brows but it comes off easily with makeup remover! :)

Amazing brow pencil!!! Honestly I'm so glad I found this product. You can get a very sculpted brow with this pencil - I always get compliments when I use this product :) It's very natural and I have bought and used up 4 of them so far. I have yet to find a better brow product at such an affordable price. Seriously guys I can't stress this enough!!! this product is so good!!

on 5/17/2016 4:03:00 AM

Awsome brow pencil. I have very dark hair and very few and light brow hair. I got the universal ebony shade and the result is very natural. It's not to dark and the little comb is great to blend the color to the brows!

on 3/25/2016 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Great product, for a good price. The shades are all natural looking and work well for all hair colours. The little brush also does a better job than the usual bigger brushes since you can get more precision, plus the whole two in one concept is great for less clutter when you're travelling.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great brow pencil. Easy to apply, lasts all day, small point to easily draw in the brows. Colors look very natural.

on 2/17/2016 2:52:00 PM

I love this brow liner. It's user friendly, long wearing, it has a great consistency, not too waxy. The pigmentation is nice, and it comes in a variety of colours. The liner is thin enough that you can draw individual brow hairs, or use it to fill in wide gaps in sparse brows. It lasts a very long time, and comes in a wide range of colours.

The only thing I don't love is the brow comb on the end. I much prefer a spoolie over a comb.
Will re-purchase if I ever run out. I've had this one for at least 6 months.

on 2/17/2016 2:34:00 PM

This is a great brow product, I use it it "Taupe." I was a longtime user of MAC's "Fling" skinny brow pencil, but the Annabelle is pretty much the same color and a fraction of the cost. The Annabelle product is a little more waxy, but not a big deal. The skinny liner allows for precise application, and I follow up by using a spoolie/mascara wand to comb through my brows and soften the application for a more natural look. The product both blends and wears really well. I've been repurchasing these for a few years now, and really hope that they don't decide to discontinue them.

Popular Brows Products