Super Facialist by Una Brennan - Rose Hydrate Brighten & Refine Facial Scrub

No Image

4.7

on 4/8/2017 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best scrub ever!!! Wow smells great, and it exfoliates nice.

on 3/31/2017 2:28:00 PM

This is my favourite facial scrub. I have repurchased many times, to the point where I have about four containers of it in my bathroom right now. I never, ever want to run out. I'm in Canada, and can only find this product at Winners, so whenever I see a bottle, I buy it immediately.

This has done things for my face that hundreds of other products have never achieved. My skin tone is balanced, even, and exceptionally smooth.

I have seen improvements in acne flareups, improvements in overall colour, and texture of skin. I absolutely love the light fragrance. Pure rosewater, with a hint of menthol. The menthol gives my skin a sensation of a spa facial. Really cooling. Really fresh. The cool sensation lingers on the skin for a while. It even revs up the circulation a bit. Gives my face an even, brightened glow.

Could not rant and rave about this scrub enough.

on 2/19/2013 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of a number of scrubs I have in my armoury. This does not come close to my fave (Origins, Never a Dull Moment) but it a great little find nonetheless. Fine grained but you still feel like you are getting a good exfoliation. Blurb says it brings back radiance to dull, tired or sensitive skin. Has cooling menthol, provit B5 and white willow extract. Nicely packaged - sturdy white 150ml tube. Purchased from Boots with cleanser from same range - do check out my review for that. This range often seems on offer so I would wait for that to happen - otherwise it is 8.99. It lasts a long time. I have masses left and I have used it loads since the autumn.

Popular Scrubs