Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
Drink Up Intensive Overnight MaskDrink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

4.1

Water, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dimethicone, PEG-75, PEG-8, Glycereth-26, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Shiu/Camphore Leaf) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Osmanthus Fragrans (Osmantus Absolute) Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Sucrose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Panthenol, Pantethine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caffeine, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dextrin, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have combination skin and bought this as part of a 3 pack of minis. I loved the smell and applied a generous layer then went to sleep and woke up the next morning with tiny bumps all over my face and neck. I dont know what ingredient I reacted to but I won't be using this product again :(

I am HORRIFICALLY allergic to this product. I am still trying to figure out which exact ingredient caused my reaction, but since there are so many in this formulation, I don't know yet. What I do know is that I put a normal amount of this product on my face after washing with Origins A Perfect World Cleanser (which I am definitely NOT allergic to), went to sleep and woke up in the morning with a SEVERE allergic reaction on my face. It was swollen so badly, particularly around my eyes, that I could barely see. They were slits. My skin was also extremely red and itchy. This was on Tuesday night. It is now Friday, and a significant amount of the swelling and redness have gone away, however, I now have excema all around my eyes, nose, and mouth, which is flaky and very itchy. I have never had overly sensitive skin or struggled with excema before. There is something extremely harsh in this product and I will never touch it again. :( PLEASE use caution when using this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Smells fresh and fruity, did not irritate my eczema sensitive skin. When I used this every night it seems to keep my dry skin in control. The tube lasted me a long time and the price is reasonable, I would maybe repurchase but I would love an extra rich version of this because in the winter this wasn't enough for my dry skin.

This has saved my skin time and time again during the winter time. I walk a lot and my face is often exposed to the elements outside which results in flaking. If I use this mask regularly I have no issues with flaking. I have yet to find a product quite like it. My skin is what I'd consider normal to dry. The scent of this product is quite pleasant as well. I wake up in the morning with glowy, healthy looking skin.

on 9/25/2017 11:03:00 PM

Perfect but the scent....

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

The mask is perfect for me, my skin is close to perfect but really easy to get allergic rashes from cosmetics, I got some hives from sunscreen, and my face was full of little bumps and flaky, this really helped my allergic and dry cheeks.
I use it as the final step in my night routine, it works well with retinol products for me.

on 3/19/2017 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my night time moisturizer that I apply on 2-3 times a week depending on my skin "dryness". Does not cause my acne skin to break out. Works well with my current night routine: Pixi Glow Tonic, Sunday Riley Luna Oil, Sunday Riley Good Genes. I don't slather this on at all. Does a pea size dab and gently smooth on my face prior to going to bed. My skin is very hydrated and plump in the morning after this "mask"

This is not hydrating enough for me. I even thought I'd developed dry patches from this.

What's Good?

3. Dry Patches on Skin
4. Inconvenient Sample Size

Full review with photos at http://bit.ly/2sCbk8R

on 4/29/2017 10:17:00 PM

Very moisturising, wonderful fruity scent. I use this around 3 nights a week, layered over an oil for extra hydration (using Lush's Full of Grace; have used Josie Maran argan oil, plain jojoba or almond oil)

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with scent sensitivities as the citrus oil may not work with your skin; it's quite fragranced.

Would repurchase although it's fairly overpriced in my country.

I wish I could give this more praise, but unfortunately this contains some dubious ingredients that could irritate skin. There are so many things included that my sensitive skin hated me after using this over night. I think I will stick with some of the Clinique overnight masks instead. Origins is such a popular brand with affordable prices, but they have work to do in their formula department.