Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
Drink Up Intensive Overnight MaskDrink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

4.1

Water, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dimethicone, PEG-75, PEG-8, Glycereth-26, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Shiu/Camphore Leaf) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Osmanthus Fragrans (Osmantus Absolute) Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Sucrose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Panthenol, Pantethine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caffeine, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dextrin, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I found this very drying! It's so strange as I've never had a moisturising product dry me out before, they either work or don't work at all.

on 6/19/2018 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this face mask! However, after the couple of first uses I found a new way of using it, best suited for me. I've been using this overnight face mask as a moisturizer! It works really well that way and keeps the skin feeling really hydrated. In the nighttime I use a more generous layer, pat off the excess as it can be slightly sticky, and in the daytime I use a bit less. So far my acne has lessened and my skin looks more soothed and plump. I'm hoping it will continue to go on that way. That being said, it has not clogged my pores so far. I love the smell of this and the ingredients list seems really great! I'm not sure if this mask is the _most_ hydrating thing on earth but it does lock the moisture into your skin very nicely after you apply it. My acne-prone combination skin has really enjoyed this mask and made me realize my skin was probably more dry/dehydrated than I originally thought. Makeup looks good over it, too. The price point is pretty high but I feel like Origins products are worth it since the ingredients are so clean and certain to work. Make sure you're not allergic to any of the ingredients since there are many natural ones in there, I think citrus too! I'll be buying this again and will update when I run out how my skin is doing. :)

I've wanted to try an Origins mask for a while as my skin gets quite dry, especially when I wake up in the mornings. This product comes highly recommended, so I bought it with the new primer spray. I was just disappointed. It smells so bad that I didn't really want to keep using it. Occasionally, I'll get a whiff of a chemically peach smell, but that's about as good as it gets.

Apart from the smell, it does an okay job of moisturising. For the price, it's not good enough as a concentrated mask. I expected better from an overnight product. My skin is still noticeably dry the next morning when I use this, but it feels more congested than usual.

I'm not going to repurchase. I bought a Clinique overnight mask since then that seems to do a better job, so I'll probably stick with that. It's a pity Drink Up doesn't work for me, but it's just not a great fit so I won't be repurchasing.

on 5/28/2018 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Go a sample of this, and it's lasting a really, really long time. This is a thick, emollient cream that I used when I got something that looked like a burn from a really long airplane trip, because the air was so dry... my skin is just really sensitive to certain things. I can b quite sensitive to different skincare products too, but this didn't irritate me at all... although I think this can be a little bit pore-clogging, which is why I will use my sample for when I have really dry patches of skin, but I won't repurchase, as I have other things that don't clog my pores. For those who don't have the same issue, I'm sure this is a good purchase: the mask hydrates well and is VERY economical to use.

on 5/14/2018 8:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Definitely value for money. Best hydrating mask I have tried for a long time. My face feels very soft and hydrated the next morning - the difference with my dry areas (cheeks) is fenominal. During the first week I have used it every night, but now I use it about 2-3 times a week. If I have to mention one disadvantadge, it would be the smell. The smell is fruity, but fresh. It is not my favourite smell, but the product works so well that I can accept it.

I really enjoy using this product. I can see a huge difference in my skin. The smell is fabulous as well.

on 5/12/2018 8:55:00 AM

I love this mask. I am approaching menopause, my skim is getting thinner and dryer and I need all the moisturisers I can get. This stuff feels lovely on the skin, I love the scent and the texture, it absorbs into my skin when I apply it of an evening and it moisturises my skin beautifully overnight. The tube is a great way to dispense and I would definitely repurchase.

on 3/22/2018 3:01:00 AM

not the mask I really like. it is too sticky too left overnight and I don't feel comfortable using it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am really appreciating this now the weather has turned so cold! It is pretty thick & is highly moisturising, I use it about once a week and have noticed my skin is much more soft, hydrated & supple. It smells lovely and isn't too sticky which is great, as some moisture masks are. My only gripe is that sometimes it has a slight tingling sensation (not stingy) as my skin is quite sensitive, however it goes away quickly & doesn't cause any extra redness which is a plus.

Very nice to apply (last step at night), pleasant smell (boyfriend even noticed) and my skin feels nice in the morning.
I used it during a ski-trip while I had a cold, so my nose was very irritated. When I applied the product, it immediately helped.
Would buy again, and price is good for a brand that is as clean as it is!