ORIGINS Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

ORIGINS Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
Drink Up Intensive Overnight MaskDrink Up Intensive Overnight MaskDrink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

4.1

Water, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dimethicone, PEG-75, PEG-8, Glycereth-26, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Shiu/Camphore Leaf) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Osmanthus Fragrans (Osmantus Absolute) Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Sucrose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Panthenol, Pantethine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caffeine, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dextrin, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol

Tbh, that‘s just a moisturizer but not even a good one. I expected my skin to look more hydrated and plump after using this but tbh my casual moisturizer does more for my skin than this mask does. It contains a lot of oils and this just won‘t help you to hydrate your skin. Oils dry your skin out, no matter how beautiful and glowy you may look after applying oil but at the end of the day it won‘t fix your dehydrated skin. Masks that really hydrate your skin contain ingredients like hyaluronic acid and glycerin.
I returned the mask, not worth the money.

on 1/2/2019 9:58:00 AM

Best face mask i've ever tried. I have very dry and very sensitive skin, and this is one of the few masks that doesn't give me a reaction. It'll sink into the skin quickly, moisturizes my skin, it'll stay soft for days. Love the fragrance as well!

on 12/31/2018 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

The perfect mask for this time of year. It's a gel texture which sinks in quickly and really does deliver intensive hydration more effectively than a creamy mask. Next morning my skin feels very smooth and comfortable. I haven't experienced any irritation, and it's got a very uplifting fruity scent.

I got a generous 30ml free tube which has lasted me a while. I like to use it on its own after cleansing, or after using a clay mask.
Works really well as a day moisturiser too;
used it yesterday after showering then put sunscreen on top. Makeup went on smoothly and my concealer stayed put all day!

I've tried other gel and overnight masks but this is definitely the best I've found for dry and tight winter skin. I treated myself to a set of mini Origins masks recently so unless they have an even better one in their range I'll be buying a full size of Drink Up when I run out.

on 12/15/2018 7:51:00 AM

At first, I loved this product. I used it a few times and I would wake up with hydrated skin. This past year, I used it 2 or 3 times. I had a reaction once before, but didn’t think it was from the mask... just my skin acting up like it does sometimes. I tried it again a couple nights ago and had the same reaction. Red, puffy, burning skin... so painful. This morning the redness and pain are gone, but now I have all these little bumps all over my face. It looks like a have a million tiny pimples. The bottle is going straight in the trash. I’m extremely disappointed as it’s not cheap and now I’m throwing money away.

Absolutely gorgeous! I use it during winter - you know, that time when your skin just faces the ultimate cold, windy, rainy climate... Leaving it sooo dry and red. Ouch. No kidding - a lady recommended this to me at Mecca Cosmetica and my word, it is just brilliant. You don’t even need much of the stuff either. I love how it doesn’t stain your pillow and absorbs super fast before you hop into bed. Rinses off easily in the morning and proves as an overnight, super skin fix - literally like giving it a direct pump full of nutrient-rich H2O. It is a bit on the pricey side but to be really honest, I would definitely buy it again. Mainly due to the fact that it ACTUALLY does what it says it does. I love you! Haha 💕😁

on 8/28/2018 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Let me preface this by saying I have extremely dry flaky skin due to an autoimmune condition.
I am very sensitive and will explode in a red rash if there are ingredients that don't agree with me.

This is my holy grail. It's the one product that I know will deliver results every single time.
It's soothing and calming to my irritated skin, and delivers more moisture than anything else I've ever tried - and believe me I've tried it all.

I use as a mask at night and as my day time moisturiser in winter/dry times. And just as a mask at night in summer.

I won't be without this product, ever.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I found this very drying! It's so strange as I've never had a moisturising product dry me out before, they either work or don't work at all.

on 6/19/2018 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this face mask! However, after the couple of first uses I found a new way of using it, best suited for me. I've been using this overnight face mask as a moisturizer! It works really well that way and keeps the skin feeling really hydrated. In the nighttime I use a more generous layer, pat off the excess as it can be slightly sticky, and in the daytime I use a bit less. So far my acne has lessened and my skin looks more soothed and plump. I'm hoping it will continue to go on that way. That being said, it has not clogged my pores so far. I love the smell of this and the ingredients list seems really great! I'm not sure if this mask is the _most_ hydrating thing on earth but it does lock the moisture into your skin very nicely after you apply it. My acne-prone combination skin has really enjoyed this mask and made me realize my skin was probably more dry/dehydrated than I originally thought. Makeup looks good over it, too. The price point is pretty high but I feel like Origins products are worth it since the ingredients are so clean and certain to work. Make sure you're not allergic to any of the ingredients since there are many natural ones in there, I think citrus too! I'll be buying this again and will update when I run out how my skin is doing. :)

I've wanted to try an Origins mask for a while as my skin gets quite dry, especially when I wake up in the mornings. This product comes highly recommended, so I bought it with the new primer spray. I was just disappointed. It smells so bad that I didn't really want to keep using it. Occasionally, I'll get a whiff of a chemically peach smell, but that's about as good as it gets.

Apart from the smell, it does an okay job of moisturising. For the price, it's not good enough as a concentrated mask. I expected better from an overnight product. My skin is still noticeably dry the next morning when I use this, but it feels more congested than usual.

I'm not going to repurchase. I bought a Clinique overnight mask since then that seems to do a better job, so I'll probably stick with that. It's a pity Drink Up doesn't work for me, but it's just not a great fit so I won't be repurchasing.

on 5/28/2018 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Go a sample of this, and it's lasting a really, really long time. This is a thick, emollient cream that I used when I got something that looked like a burn from a really long airplane trip, because the air was so dry... my skin is just really sensitive to certain things. I can b quite sensitive to different skincare products too, but this didn't irritate me at all... although I think this can be a little bit pore-clogging, which is why I will use my sample for when I have really dry patches of skin, but I won't repurchase, as I have other things that don't clog my pores. For those who don't have the same issue, I'm sure this is a good purchase: the mask hydrates well and is VERY economical to use.