Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
Drink Up Intensive Overnight MaskDrink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

4.2

Water, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dimethicone, PEG-75, PEG-8, Glycereth-26, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Shiu/Camphore Leaf) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Osmanthus Fragrans (Osmantus Absolute) Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Sucrose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Panthenol, Pantethine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caffeine, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dextrin, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol

on 4/29/2017 10:17:00 PM

Very moisturising, wonderful fruity scent. I use this around 3 nights a week, layered over an oil for extra hydration (using Lush's Full of Grace; have used Josie Maran argan oil, plain jojoba or almond oil)

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with scent sensitivities as the citrus oil may not work with your skin; it's quite fragranced.

Would repurchase although it's fairly overpriced in my country.

on 3/19/2017 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my night time moisturizer that I apply on 2-3 times a week depending on my skin "dryness". Does not cause my acne skin to break out. Works well with my current night routine: Pixi Glow Tonic, Sunday Riley Luna Oil, Sunday Riley Good Genes. I don't slather this on at all. Does a pea size dab and gently smooth on my face prior to going to bed. My skin is very hydrated and plump in the morning after this "mask"

on 2/27/2017 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

this is magic for my dry skin!! i got this as a sample originally and used it once starting from a few hours before i was going to go to bed. this is such a nice and thick consistency that an hour into having it on my face i could already feel a difference. i wore quite a thick layer overnight and when i woke up in the morning there was still a layer on my face, it doesn't all soak in. however, i could see an extremely noticeable difference. no dry patches, pores were much less visible and much smoother. as this is a mask you do probably need a bit more to achieve full effect but other than that just as a moisturiser i find it makes a nice hydrating primer for makeup.

this does have an apricot scent that lingers. not very very strong but it's there, apricot isn't my favourite so i didnt really enjoy that but since its for overnight anyway it isn't too bad. if you're sensitive to smell you might want to think twice! in any case the smell does go away by the morning.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Okay so I don't usually review that many products but I had to come on here and give this guy a huge shoutout.
I have combination, pretty sensitive, acne-prone skin so I'm always super careful when putting things on my face. I live in Michigan and it gets really cold and really dry in the winter months, and I could not find a moisturizer that hydrated my skin enough. My makeup would always look a bit patchy and dry. I've tried a few moisturizers to go under my makeup to make my skin a bit more hydrated but nothing would really work . I even tried to mix non-comedogenic oils with my makeup, and while this worked a bit, it doesn't compare with this mask. The Drink Up Mask is literally amazing. Last night was the first night that I put it on, so my opinion may change (I'll update), but my makeup looks so good today. My skin looks healthy, hydrated and glowy, without getting overly greasy. It didn't break me out at all which is always good so I'm really loving it so far. The price is up there but in my opinion it's worth it, and it will last a fair long time I think, you don't need a lot to cover up your whole face since a little goes a long way.
Hope this helps somebody! :)

This stuff is great. I recently started using retinol for acne and my skin went from very oily to very dry. I tried plenty of things to moisturize my skin and this was the only thing that worked, and it didn't cause breakouts!

As others mentioned, it doesn't soak in all the way, but it is a mask. It's not thick enough to transfer onto your pillow or anything, but it leaves a sheen and is a little sticky.

on 1/31/2017 6:10:00 PM

This mask leaves my skin perfectly moisturised, and I am absolutely involved with it. Really comfortable mask and has a great scent. It’s currently my favourite pamper mask. It feels so good on the skin after application, really soothing and relaxing. It’s not too oily or tacky. It does have some stickiness even after it has absorbed into the skin, but it is a mask after all, not a moisturiser. I wouldn’t recommend it if you have oily skin, but if you have combined/dry skin with dry patches you should try this!
Read more about how I use it and what are the pros & cons on my blog : http://veroniccapopova.com/origins-maskimizer-charcoal-mask-drink-up-intensive-mask-review/

on 1/24/2017 1:59:00 PM

After Babor comfort cream mask, I wanted to buy something else and found this. It is very (literally) moisturizing mask I have used so far. My skin is normal to combination, gets dry patches time to time during winter. Beautician I went before offered me that Babor´s cream mask to get rid of my dry patches and it worked until the end very well. This one is more intensive, smells really nice and yummy but it can be too much for combination skins. If my skin is not dry enough to use this, next day I am waking up with small pimples. It goes 1-2 days later but still annoying. Now I am using when my skin feels really really dry, without using any moisturizer under it, a very thin layer. Then it works without having small pimples afterwards. For really dry skins it would be perfect, but if you are a bit oily, be careful.

on 1/24/2017 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I recommend this for normal to dry skin I use this on aeroplane journeys as my skin drys up so much it's very good I love it it leave my skin feeling so smooth and soft but don't go over bored on it as it can block your pores!

on 1/23/2017 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Boring skin creme. It provided me with average moisture. I've applied on face and neck. No visible results, as in dewy skin or hydrated appearance. I bought to wear on long haul flights and it felt like a bottle of Jergens for the face. I won't purchase again.

on 1/23/2017 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This product smelled really good and did not irritate my sensitive/dry skin, but I didn't find that it did a great job of hydrating my skin which is it's main purpose. I will for sure use up the rest of the tube, but I do sort of regret buying it as it was expensive and didn't make much of a difference to my skin.