Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
Drink Up Intensive Overnight MaskDrink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

4.1

Water, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dimethicone, PEG-75, PEG-8, Glycereth-26, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Shiu/Camphore Leaf) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Osmanthus Fragrans (Osmantus Absolute) Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Sucrose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Panthenol, Pantethine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caffeine, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dextrin, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol

Very nice to apply (last step at night), pleasant smell (boyfriend even noticed) and my skin feels nice in the morning.
I used it during a ski-trip while I had a cold, so my nose was very irritated. When I applied the product, it immediately helped.
Would buy again, and price is good for a brand that is as clean as it is!

on 1/29/2018 9:05:00 AM

A ok hydrating overnight mask for me.Didn't work much when I had excessive dry,damaged skin.

LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I honestly use it every night almost even though it is a mask. It's done wonders for my -38 dry skin. Brilliance!

on 12/16/2017 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is really good mask! I put it overnight and my skin never felt so smooth and soft. Definitely will buy this again

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a very nice sleep mask. I use it about once a week and have repurchased several times. This is my last step after cleansing and moisturizing and I definitely think it does the job. I've also used it on long-haul flights as a moisturizer and find it really helps combat the dry airplane air. I usually spray some rosewater on top, too! It does have a scent but I don't find it unappealing.

on 11/9/2017 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mask is pleasantly okay. It smells divine (and I don't like fragrance in my skin care so I feel like that's saying a lot), but I don't find that it's hydrating enough for my dry skin, even in the summer time the difference in my skin the next morning isn't all that noticeable. The price isn't terrible either but there are so many other overnight masks from K-beauty brands that have so much better ingredients and are a fraction of the cost online. I also would not repurchase because I'm trying to gradually go cruelty free and despite the brand imaging that they have, I was really surprised to find out they are not cruelty free.

All in all, I'm not mad or regret purchasing it in a mini mask set, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have combination skin and bought this as part of a 3 pack of minis. I loved the smell and applied a generous layer then went to sleep and woke up the next morning with tiny bumps all over my face and neck. I dont know what ingredient I reacted to but I won't be using this product again :(

I am HORRIFICALLY allergic to this product. I am still trying to figure out which exact ingredient caused my reaction, but since there are so many in this formulation, I don't know yet. What I do know is that I put a normal amount of this product on my face after washing with Origins A Perfect World Cleanser (which I am definitely NOT allergic to), went to sleep and woke up in the morning with a SEVERE allergic reaction on my face. It was swollen so badly, particularly around my eyes, that I could barely see. They were slits. My skin was also extremely red and itchy. This was on Tuesday night. It is now Friday, and a significant amount of the swelling and redness have gone away, however, I now have excema all around my eyes, nose, and mouth, which is flaky and very itchy. I have never had overly sensitive skin or struggled with excema before. There is something extremely harsh in this product and I will never touch it again. :( PLEASE use caution when using this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Smells fresh and fruity, did not irritate my eczema sensitive skin. When I used this every night it seems to keep my dry skin in control. The tube lasted me a long time and the price is reasonable, I would maybe repurchase but I would love an extra rich version of this because in the winter this wasn't enough for my dry skin.

on 9/25/2017 11:03:00 PM

Perfect but the scent....