Escada Cherry In the Air

Escada Cherry In the Air

3.9

on 5/30/2016 2:32:00 PM

This is so nice.

It´s like summer in a bottle for me. I got this as a gift from my husband, and lucky for me, he bought the big bottle.

I get so many compliments when I wear this parfume. I like to spray it on in a cold snowy winterday, because it makes me think of summer.

on 11/9/2015 12:57:00 PM

I liked this enough to buy a full-sized bottle, but then I got sick of it about halfway through. This scent is very light and sweet and fruity, and also way too young-ish. Cherry in the Air is one the Escada summer fragrances. And my experience with these is that they're fun to wear for a little while (I've tried Taj Sunset, Sunset Heat, Island Kiss, Moon Sparkle- yikes these are some ridiculous names) but I've never found one that I wanted to commit to and use all the time. At first the cherry note in this one was very appealing to me, but after a while I felt like I was running around wearing some teenager's perfume.

I strongly prefer Guerlain's La Petite Robe Noire. It's a much nicer, more sophisticated fragrance. Similar fruity/cherry notes but for grown-ups.

I wouldn't buy this again.

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/7/2015 11:38:00 PM

I LOVE THIS VERY MUCH. The scent is very cheerful, everyone compliments me when I wear this perfume. But it's not in the market anymore, glad if it be re-released. Please please

on 6/27/2015 4:23:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

ALL of the limited edition Escada fragrances have a fruity, summery quality that reminds me of something a teenager would wear. Cherry in the Air is a little bit more sophisticated than most of their other offerings, though. The staying power is very good for an eau de toilette, and the cherry note gives it something a little unique. When I wear this fragrance, I always get a lot of questions/compliments from strangers. I think it's a fun, uplifting scent for the warmer months, although I definitely understand the comments about it seeming cheap and juvenile.

on 1/17/2015 9:04:00 AM

I agree with some other reviewers that this scent is a bit juvenile. I think it is a little too sweet and powdery for my taste. It does smell okay, but it is not a scent I would purchase for myself and is probably a scent I would regift if I received it. It lasts okay and the bottle is cute, but overall, this is not my favorite.

on 5/27/2014 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I own pretty much every Escada limited edition perfume. That being said, I LOVE this perfume! it is my go to. I get so many compliments when I wear it. I don't find it overly fruity or overpowering. Perfect summer scent!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I liked this fragrance better in the bottle than on my skin. It turns into a juvenile fragrance similar to the likes of Nicki Minaj or Selena Gomez. I will not purchase.

on 3/5/2014 11:14:00 AM

I got the purse size for free with my Ulta rewards and I love the scent so much that the words 'Limited Edition' on the bottle made me feel a little uneasy that I would run out long before I want to. I got on amazon and ordered a bigger bottle and I was very relieved when it showed up. It is a fruity sweet scent but not in a bad way that would give me a headache. I LOVE it.

on 2/16/2014 10:21:00 PM

This is sweet fragrance but it doesn't smell cheap. I'm not a big fan of fruity smells but this one is very different. It doesn't smell like those cheap fruity smells , not at all! It's a very pleasent soft scent. Very Beautiful! And has a long staying power as well which is nice!! LOVE this one!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is VERY fruity, very sweet. It's not exactly the cherry fruit, but it's more like Bath and Body super powerful fruity candles. Unfortunately it's not my scent.... It lasted the entire day probably because I really didn't like the scent.

After reading these reviews, I'll definitely give it one more go. But if I forget to update my review, I've probably passed this to my friend named Cherry.

Popular Fragrances