Pantene Overnight Miracle Repair Serum - in bottle

Pantene Overnight Miracle Repair Serum - in bottle

3.1

Water, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have been using this for almost one year and my hair has gotten so long. I don't need trims nearly as often thanks to this product, my hairdresser even said so. I have no idea how it's rated so low on here, it baffles me. This product seals split ends and mends dry, brittle hair prone to breakage (like many people's ends.) This costs approx. $7.00/bottle, well worth it in my opinion. I have been and will continue to repurchase. My hair is now mid-back length and I owe much of that to this wonderful product!

on 11/1/2015 12:07:00 AM

I don't know about "miracle" nor do I think my hair knows what time it is. So if I use at at all, it's whenever I want.
I like the serum consistency, which spreads nicely through wet hair making it slightly easier to brush. The fragrance is pleasant and it does silken my hair, making the curls nice and soft. If I use too much, it does feel a little weighed down but not in a greasy, disgusting way. I use MUCH less conditioner because of this product, keeping it cleaner longer. Also, being a leave-in, it doesn't cause build-up on my scalp.
I recommend for all hair types, even oily, because it's not too heavy but does create very silky locks.

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product is no 'miracle'. It is simply a waste of money. This product does nothing! I have very dry, damaged ends and applied this to my hair for two weeks. Like 10 minutes after applying it my hair felt *slightly* softer, but that is it. Then in the morning it was still as dry and damaged as ever. This did nothing for me. I would not recommend.

My hair is highlighted and dry until I happened to find this at Walgreens on clearance.
I had so much faith in the promises it made, I bought the remaining (6). The consistency is very creamy, rich and really stands behind its promise. Smooth, soft and healthy looking (and feeling) hair. I shampooed with the Pantene Age Defy then used the Overnight Miracle and had a great sleep, didnt leave residue on my pillow and awoke to a beautiful, soft, shiny head of hair. I was surprised this product worked so well to be non- salon. It actually made my hair easier to style and voluminous.

on 3/25/2015 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

My hair is fried. I bought this in desperation and put it on. WOW!!! It softened my hair so much. Feels like silk and has some weight to it not all fly away and frizzy. Well ill update in a few days. For the first time use though. Its amazing. Smells great. Its a liquidy creamy texture. Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is like a moisturizer for your HAIR! It makes it smell like honey, and keeps it light and fluffy! I LOVE THIS STUFF! It's my hair staple. I don't know why reviews aren't better :(

on 2/13/2015 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I think overnight miracle is a pretty accurate description for this product. I have now used it 3-4 times with fantastic results. I have dry, curly, color processed hair that can be pretty wiley. I smooth a few pumps in before bed then put my hair in a topknot. When I wake up, I have magical glowing tresses. The before and after is quite dramatic. Highly recommend trying this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

My hair has coloured lowlights, and it has become very dry, brittle, and damaged. I was in the market for something like the Garnier hair oil to help tame the frizz and dryness. At first, the serum seemed to do the trick. But a few days later, my hair got drier and drier. It felt "chalky" too, like there was too much product built up. I used around 8 pumps for my hair which maybe a lot, but I've tried using less but it didn't help either. Overall, I don't love it at all :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't really understand why the reviews for this aren't better. I've tried everything from Kerastase to Serge Normant, Fekkai, and Alterna. I tried this because it was on the counter at my sister's house when I was going to sleep one night. I actually thought it was a sleep-in conditioner, like one that Fekkai makes (you would put it in and wash your hair the next morning). However, when I woke up expecting to have to deal with styling, my hair was so soft and smooth that I opted not to wash it that day. Note: Before bed, I only applied it through the mid-length to ends of my hair, and maybe a little at the very end of my sideswept bangs -- nothing near the roots. I don't think it's meant to be a deep conditioner; more of a styling product, but I use it as a combination.

I'd recently done a color correction in a salon to go back to blonde after being brunette for two years. This really is a miracle as far as I'm concerned. I purchased a bottle when I got home, and I use it once a week. I can't imagine using it daily as I noted another reviewer saying, or even washing my hair daily. That would be way too much for any colored hair, I think. Anyhow, highly recommend!

on 9/5/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I got a great deal at Wags for this ($1.66 on sale after the $5 off 3 coupon) so I decided to try it out. I've been using this for a week, and I'm so not impressed. I do not use heat tools on my hair but I do color it about 4 times a year, so it's dry. I've used this while my hair was wet and dry, and there is no difference in the effect. It provides a subtle softening effect, but my hair still does not look smooth. Pantene used to make an awesome product called Silkening which was AMAZING. Wish they hadn't discontinued that.

Popular Hair Treatments