Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

Sephora  Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually use Lancôme Effacil but they keep raising the price. It's now over $30! So I went into Sephora. I tried it in the store before buying and I was happy and now my wallet is happy too. Nothing as great as Lancôme but is the next best thing for me.
I am sensitive to products and it didn't bother me much.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I saw this one day while shopping at Sephora and bought it on a whim. I've gone on quite an escapade through the years trying to find an inexpensive dupe for Lancôme Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover. I swear I've wasted more $$$ and time on such a fruitless search than I would have if I'd just spent the $39 bucks on what worked best for me and stuck with what I love.

So back to this. It's good. In fact, it's better than the drugstore brands I've tried, not to mention some of the other high end brands. For example, it's a heck of a lot better than Clinique Take the Day Off Eye Makeup Remover, at least in my humble opinion.

But it is no Lancôme Bi-Facil. Nothing is, so if you're hoping for a dupe, then I'm sorry but this isn't it. However, if you are just looking for a decent quality eye makeup remover that won't leave you tugging at your eyes until they're tender, then reach for this one.

My only legitimate complaint about it is the packaging. The hole at the top is so small that it's a real pain to get out a decent amount. It actually takes work and patience to properly soak a cotton ball or swipe. Of course, it could be a lot worse and have the opposite problem of being too large at the top, as is the case with Milani Makeup Remover in the green bottle.

To Read all 49 Reviews, Login or Join

Sephora is best for it i will buy it again

on 2/1/2016 11:10:00 PM

This eye makeup remover is oily. It's turquoise blue. It works okay, but not as well as micellar water, and not as well as bifacil. I don't like the bottle. It has a tiny little hole in it, which means I can't dip a cotton swab into it. I have to soak a cotton pad, then roll the cotton swab in it. Too much work for an eye makeup remover that isn't terribly effective.

on 1/18/2016 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I normally use MAC waterproof eye makeup remover, but they were out of stock when I went to pick some up. Decided to give this a try as I wasn't going home empty handed. What a wonderful surprise! The oil and water didn't instantly separate, making it much easier to use. It took my eye makeup off much better and the price was less expensive. Even so, I still think spending more than $15 on an eye makeup remover is steep and that is why I rated it a 4 instead of a 5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my second bottle, it really helps breakdown mascara/eyeliner and eyeshadow that my regular cleanser cant. Only downside is it leaves an oily residue after using.

on 12/12/2015 4:37:00 PM

Removes most eye makeup in one swipe and doesn't leave an oily residue, but it is usually hard to remove the last bit of waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I would repurchase only because the price is so much better than Bi-Facil and it gets 90% of the job done.

I bought a sample size in this for $7 with a 20% off VIBROUGE discount. I found it removed waterproof eye makeup remover fine but not as fast as my Lancôme bi-facil. It also doesn't leave an oily residue and it's very cheap which is a plus, but I feel I have to work a little harder trying to remove my eye makeup.

on 11/1/2015 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

AMAZING! ! Read reviews for this and Lancomes but this is a much better value. I got the smaller size to try and will be getting a bigger one soon. Quick, easy and pain less! Giving out for Christmas presents I love it so much.

Not much to add, but this great! Takes off all my eye makeup, gentle, and non-greasy/ oily. It also doesn't irritate my eyes like some do. Excellent price too!