Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

Sephora  Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

I struggled with this getting all my eye makeup off

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This made most of my eyelashes fall out!!! It also burns my eyes. It removed eye mu well but at the cost of my lashes :( Here is a detailed video of my experience:

on 3/2/2017 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I finished a bottle of this and I can say that it is a decent bi-phase makeup remover, which you have to the shake the bottle to "activate" the removing properties. I took one lippie off because I found it slightly more oily than some drugstore brand makeup removers. It also takes a bit more time to remove waterproof mascaras compared to my HG L'Oreal Micellar Cleansing Water. I would repurchase this product if this went on sale in Sephora's website or as a product I can fall back on when my HG is out-of-stock.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Works really well and it does not irritate my eyes. Love this stuff. It also works well with cleaning up any make up errors without destroying your whole make up look.

on 12/31/2016 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Excelent makeup remover. The only bad thing I can say is that it is oily. I just do not like its feel in my already oily skin.

I use the L'oreal one nowadays.

Perfect and not too oily!
Just the small hole at the top is a bit annoying.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually use Lancôme Effacil but they keep raising the price. It's now over $30! So I went into Sephora. I tried it in the store before buying and I was happy and now my wallet is happy too. Nothing as great as Lancôme but is the next best thing for me.
I am sensitive to products and it didn't bother me much.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I saw this one day while shopping at Sephora and bought it on a whim. I've gone on quite an escapade through the years trying to find an inexpensive dupe for Lancôme Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover. I swear I've wasted more $$$ and time on such a fruitless search than I would have if I'd just spent the $39 bucks on what worked best for me and stuck with what I love.

So back to this. It's good. In fact, it's better than the drugstore brands I've tried, not to mention some of the other high end brands. For example, it's a heck of a lot better than Clinique Take the Day Off Eye Makeup Remover, at least in my humble opinion.

But it is no Lancôme Bi-Facil. Nothing is, so if you're hoping for a dupe, then I'm sorry but this isn't it. However, if you are just looking for a decent quality eye makeup remover that won't leave you tugging at your eyes until they're tender, then reach for this one.

My only legitimate complaint about it is the packaging. The hole at the top is so small that it's a real pain to get out a decent amount. It actually takes work and patience to properly soak a cotton ball or swipe. Of course, it could be a lot worse and have the opposite problem of being too large at the top, as is the case with Milani Makeup Remover in the green bottle.

Sephora is best for it i will buy it again

on 2/1/2016 11:10:00 PM

This eye makeup remover is oily. It's turquoise blue. It works okay, but not as well as micellar water, and not as well as bifacil. I don't like the bottle. It has a tiny little hole in it, which means I can't dip a cotton swab into it. I have to soak a cotton pad, then roll the cotton swab in it. Too much work for an eye makeup remover that isn't terribly effective.

Video Reviews & Tutorials