TRESemme Platinum Strength

TRESemme Platinum Strength

2.7

on 12/16/2014 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I was excited to get this because I got a huge bottle for like, $1 at CVS (sale plus coupons). But this didn't work for me. I just dyed my hair again so it's even drier than usual so I was hoping for a heavier conditioner. This is TOO heavy. It's feels waxy and makes my hair stiff, not soft. Also the huge bottle doesn't have a pump, so it's especially awkward in the shower. Have you ever dropped a shampoo bottle on your foot? Well, this one is heavy enough to break it. Usually I like Tresemme but this is an exception.

on 12/5/2013 2:26:00 PM

I don't like this conditioner at all, I wouldn't buy it again. My hair turns out so rough and dry every time I use this. I'm no stranger to drugstore conditioners but I think this is a low-quality product that's just silicones, silicones, silicones and it makes my hair feel more coated & waxy than moisturized.

This is actually the first TRESemme product I ever tried, I had a very generous coupon from Walgreen's plus it was on sale so I bought a huge 25oz bottle for only a few dollars. Now I'm halfway through the bottle and I think I'm just going to throw it away because I don't want to use it anymore. Bad Hair Day every time!

It detangles nicely enough (it should with all those silicones) and has a pleasant scent. So I will give it two lippies instead of one. But it makes my hair feel dirty and weighed-down. And most importantly it doesn't condition or moisturize well at all.

For reference I have thick, wavy-texture, color-treated hair. I see this product has lots of positive reviews, maybe it's just not suited for my hair type. At any rate, I really dislike this and will not buy again.

on 2/17/2013 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

PLatinum strenght is a verry good conditioner! it leaves my hair smooth and shiny! I love the smell! It is suppose to repair two years of damage! Love it!