TRESemme Platinum Strength

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
TRESemme Platinum Strength

3.9

I love this stuff, and use it when I can. It makes my hair soft and less tangled. I've used it since I started using conditioner.

on 12/16/2014 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I was excited to get this because I got a huge bottle for like, $1 at CVS (sale plus coupons). But this didn't work for me. I just dyed my hair again so it's even drier than usual so I was hoping for a heavier conditioner. This is TOO heavy. It's feels waxy and makes my hair stiff, not soft. Also the huge bottle doesn't have a pump, so it's especially awkward in the shower. Have you ever dropped a shampoo bottle on your foot? Well, this one is heavy enough to break it. Usually I like Tresemme but this is an exception.

on 11/8/2014 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this conditioner along with the matching shampoo. I also tried the deep conditioning mask to go along with it and I love it. It's not one of those heavy mask that you use once a week it's more of a mask you can use daily because it's so light weight yet it does the job perfectly. Though I have dry thick hair this does really make my hair soft and manageable.

on 5/18/2014 10:32:00 AM

A very good affordable conditioner, that leaves hair shiny, manageable and less dry!
I prefer this over the treatment mask that is also in the same line, nevertheless a very good drugstore option!

on 12/26/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have tinted blonde hair that is in really good condition. Had a Walgreens coupon so I decided to try this, just because my hair is really static-filled in the winter. This was by far one of the best conditioners I have ever used. Not only did the static disappear, but my hair was shinier than it had been in a long time. It is a little pricey without a coupon, but a little goes a long way. Now I use this three times a week and my hair is full of body and shiny. Love this stuff!
Gave it a "3" for the slippery tube it comes in. Don't they realize our hands are wet when we are using these products? Do I have to put a rubber band around it like a dork???

on 12/5/2013 2:26:00 PM

I don't like this conditioner at all, I wouldn't buy it again. My hair turns out so rough and dry every time I use this. I'm no stranger to drugstore conditioners but I think this is a low-quality product that's just silicones, silicones, silicones and it makes my hair feel more coated & waxy than moisturized.

This is actually the first TRESemme product I ever tried, I had a very generous coupon from Walgreen's plus it was on sale so I bought a huge 25oz bottle for only a few dollars. Now I'm halfway through the bottle and I think I'm just going to throw it away because I don't want to use it anymore. Bad Hair Day every time!

It detangles nicely enough (it should with all those silicones) and has a pleasant scent. So I will give it two lippies instead of one. But it makes my hair feel dirty and weighed-down. And most importantly it doesn't condition or moisturize well at all.

For reference I have thick, wavy-texture, color-treated hair. I see this product has lots of positive reviews, maybe it's just not suited for my hair type. At any rate, I really dislike this and will not buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this conditioner. It doesn't weigh down my long fine hair. It moisturizes well. Smells good. My hair feels and looks healthy. Only thing I wish it had was a pump. The bottles are a bit big. Still love the product though.

Great stuff! This with the matching shampoo leaves my hair clean, fresh, soft, shiny, and bouncy. It really hydrates my dry ends! I love this set! I would highly recommend for those of you who have damaged hair from frequent coloring and heat styling.

on 2/17/2013 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

PLatinum strenght is a verry good conditioner! it leaves my hair smooth and shiny! I love the smell! It is suppose to repair two years of damage! Love it!