TRESemmé Platinum Strength

4.3

on 12/26/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have tinted blonde hair that is in really good condition. Had a Walgreens coupon so I decided to try this, just because my hair is really static-filled in the winter. This was by far one of the best conditioners I have ever used. Not only did the static disappear, but my hair was shinier than it had been in a long time. It is a little pricey without a coupon, but a little goes a long way. Now I use this three times a week and my hair is full of body and shiny. Love this stuff!
Gave it a "3" for the slippery tube it comes in. Don't they realize our hands are wet when we are using these products? Do I have to put a rubber band around it like a dork???

Great stuff! This with the matching shampoo leaves my hair clean, fresh, soft, shiny, and bouncy. It really hydrates my dry ends! I love this set! I would highly recommend for those of you who have damaged hair from frequent coloring and heat styling.

on 2/17/2013 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

PLatinum strenght is a verry good conditioner! it leaves my hair smooth and shiny! I love the smell! It is suppose to repair two years of damage! Love it!

Popular Conditioners