TRESemme Platinum Strength

TRESemme Platinum Strength

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/10/2015 1:02:00 PM

I have used this off and on since it was introduced. I have tried many conditioners and this is by far the best I have tried. I have fine, natural honey blonde hair and this conditioner moisturizes it and leaves it so soft and shiny. It smells great also! I have used Tresemme since I was in high school and I won't use another brand. My hair responds best to this brand and I have tried salon brands and drugstore brands. I will always purchase this conditioner!

Edit: I will no longer support this company as they test their products on animals. My feelings on the product itself haven't changed so if you aren't interested in cruelty free products please read on.

I'm using the shampoo, conditioner, and heat protectant in this line. I've been using them together for about 3 weeks now. I'm very happy with the condition my hair is in. It looks very shiny and feels soft. My hair is blonde so I need products that are moisturizing to combat the damage from bleach and heat styling products. These products are inexpensive also and have a pleasant smell. Overally I would recommend this line to anyone looking to repair damaged hair.