TRESemme Platinum Strength

TRESemme Platinum Strength

3.9

on 11/8/2014 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this conditioner along with the matching shampoo. I also tried the deep conditioning mask to go along with it and I love it. It's not one of those heavy mask that you use once a week it's more of a mask you can use daily because it's so light weight yet it does the job perfectly. Though I have dry thick hair this does really make my hair soft and manageable.

on 5/31/2014 6:51:00 AM

I dont like this at all. My hair feels coated, waxy, dirty and rough. It justs get drier as the day goes on, no moisture at all.

on 5/18/2014 10:32:00 AM

A very good affordable conditioner, that leaves hair shiny, manageable and less dry!
I prefer this over the treatment mask that is also in the same line, nevertheless a very good drugstore option!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dyed, bleached and used an abundance of heating tools on my hair. This stuff works amazing to keep it looking healthy.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I tried a small bottle of this with Loreal Total Repair 5 shampoo. I've been using TRESemme products for several years and find them to be effective and price conscious. They are by far the best line of low cost hair products. I liked this particular type better than the remoisturizing conditioner I most recently used from TRESemme. Definitely a good conditioner for a great price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this conditioner. It doesn't weigh down my long fine hair. It moisturizes well. Smells good. My hair feels and looks healthy. Only thing I wish it had was a pump. The bottles are a bit big. Still love the product though.

Great stuff! This with the matching shampoo leaves my hair clean, fresh, soft, shiny, and bouncy. It really hydrates my dry ends! I love this set! I would highly recommend for those of you who have damaged hair from frequent coloring and heat styling.