TRESemme Platinum Strength

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
TRESemme Platinum Strength

4.3

on 2/10/2015 1:02:00 PM

I have used this off and on since it was introduced. I have tried many conditioners and this is by far the best I have tried. I have fine, natural honey blonde hair and this conditioner moisturizes it and leaves it so soft and shiny. It smells great also! I have used Tresemme since I was in high school and I won't use another brand. My hair responds best to this brand and I have tried salon brands and drugstore brands. I will always purchase this conditioner!

on 11/8/2014 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this conditioner along with the matching shampoo. I also tried the deep conditioning mask to go along with it and I love it. It's not one of those heavy mask that you use once a week it's more of a mask you can use daily because it's so light weight yet it does the job perfectly. Though I have dry thick hair this does really make my hair soft and manageable.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product is ok, but there are better out there, for sure. I use this in conjunction with the shampoo from the same line. My hair has been a bit dry while using the Platinum Strength line. I usually wash my hair every other night, and on the nights in between, I just wet my hair in the shower and don't add anything to it except some shampoo on my bangs if I need it. I bought the HUGE bottles of these, with the pump, and have had them for months. I like to use up products before getting more, so I've stuck it out with these. I've officially finished off the conditioner (you'll see why), but not the shampoo yet. I have had to change my routine a few times because of the way my hair reacts to these. First I changed to washing my hair with both shampoo and conditioner every other night, and conditioning my hair on the nights in between. Recently I have had to change it up to washing my hair with both shampoo and conditioner on one night, then the next night using conditioner only, then the next night using nothing and just wetting my hair. So basically I fully wash every 3 days. Can't wait until I run out of the shampoo and can try something else. Also, as a wavy-haired girl, different shampoos/conditioners make my hair react differently in texture, too. I'm sure others can relate. Some hair care lines make my hair lay straighter, some cause it to be quite curly, some cause it to be merely wavy, etc. This makes my hair wavy, but not in a cute way. It looks almost straight on the top layer of my hair and then the bottom layer is very ripply looking, almost as if I didn't brush it after my shower. Because of this I have tried to blow dry it on a cool setting while constantly brushing to try to straighten it all out. This has failed. It comes out to be just poofy. Now I pin-curl my hair at night to try to get it to look like I at least tried to look put together lol. This seems to work alright, but after the nights where I both shampoo and condition, the curls seem to fall out very quickly and frizz up, turning into frizzy waves. Weird. I would also prefer it if the packaging was in a squeeze-bottle where the caps were large and flat and locate at the bottom of the bottle so that the bottle stands on the cap and the product is always at the bottom, ready to be squeezed out. Those are my favorite containers. I never have to shake the bottle and bash it against my hand to try to get the product to come out. The pumps were nice, but on the conditioner pump, it constantly clogged and that was annoying.