TRESemmé Platinum Strength

Filtered by skin type : Combination
TRESemmé Platinum Strength

on 7/23/2016 11:47:00 PM

Fairly good for a drugstore conditioner. Doesn't detangle as well as or make make my hair feel as soft as my holy grail Fekkai shea butter conditioner does.

I love this stuff, and use it when I can. It makes my hair soft and less tangled. I've used it since I started using conditioner.

on 5/18/2014 10:32:00 AM

A very good affordable conditioner, that leaves hair shiny, manageable and less dry!
I prefer this over the treatment mask that is also in the same line, nevertheless a very good drugstore option!

on 12/26/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have tinted blonde hair that is in really good condition. Had a Walgreens coupon so I decided to try this, just because my hair is really static-filled in the winter. This was by far one of the best conditioners I have ever used. Not only did the static disappear, but my hair was shinier than it had been in a long time. It is a little pricey without a coupon, but a little goes a long way. Now I use this three times a week and my hair is full of body and shiny. Love this stuff!
Gave it a "3" for the slippery tube it comes in. Don't they realize our hands are wet when we are using these products? Do I have to put a rubber band around it like a dork???

on 12/5/2013 2:26:00 PM

I don't like this conditioner at all, I wouldn't buy it again. My hair turns out so rough and dry every time I use this. I'm no stranger to drugstore conditioners but I think this is a low-quality product that's just silicones, silicones, silicones and it makes my hair feel more coated & waxy than moisturized.

This is actually the first TRESemme product I ever tried, I had a very generous coupon from Walgreen's plus it was on sale so I bought a huge 25oz bottle for only a few dollars. Now I'm halfway through the bottle and I think I'm just going to throw it away because I don't want to use it anymore. Bad Hair Day every time!

It detangles nicely enough (it should with all those silicones) and has a pleasant scent. So I will give it two lippies instead of one. But it makes my hair feel dirty and weighed-down. And most importantly it doesn't condition or moisturize well at all.

For reference I have thick, wavy-texture, color-treated hair. I see this product has lots of positive reviews, maybe it's just not suited for my hair type. At any rate, I really dislike this and will not buy again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I tried a small bottle of this with Loreal Total Repair 5 shampoo. I've been using TRESemme products for several years and find them to be effective and price conscious. They are by far the best line of low cost hair products. I liked this particular type better than the remoisturizing conditioner I most recently used from TRESemme. Definitely a good conditioner for a great price.

on 8/29/2013 2:45:00 AM

I paired this with Herbal Essences Smooth Collection (the rose) one and I am in heaven. I suggest that if anyone was in the same situation as mine...where I've tried many drug store shampoo and conditioner combos with no luck, you should try this pair.

Great stuff! This with the matching shampoo leaves my hair clean, fresh, soft, shiny, and bouncy. It really hydrates my dry ends! I love this set! I would highly recommend for those of you who have damaged hair from frequent coloring and heat styling.

Popular Conditioners