TRESemme Platinum Strength

TRESemme Platinum Strength

3.9

I love this stuff, and use it when I can. It makes my hair soft and less tangled. I've used it since I started using conditioner.

on 2/10/2015 1:02:00 PM

I have used this off and on since it was introduced. I have tried many conditioners and this is by far the best I have tried. I have fine, natural honey blonde hair and this conditioner moisturizes it and leaves it so soft and shiny. It smells great also! I have used Tresemme since I was in high school and I won't use another brand. My hair responds best to this brand and I have tried salon brands and drugstore brands. I will always purchase this conditioner!

on 11/8/2014 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this conditioner along with the matching shampoo. I also tried the deep conditioning mask to go along with it and I love it. It's not one of those heavy mask that you use once a week it's more of a mask you can use daily because it's so light weight yet it does the job perfectly. Though I have dry thick hair this does really make my hair soft and manageable.

on 12/26/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have tinted blonde hair that is in really good condition. Had a Walgreens coupon so I decided to try this, just because my hair is really static-filled in the winter. This was by far one of the best conditioners I have ever used. Not only did the static disappear, but my hair was shinier than it had been in a long time. It is a little pricey without a coupon, but a little goes a long way. Now I use this three times a week and my hair is full of body and shiny. Love this stuff!
Gave it a "3" for the slippery tube it comes in. Don't they realize our hands are wet when we are using these products? Do I have to put a rubber band around it like a dork???

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dyed, bleached and used an abundance of heating tools on my hair. This stuff works amazing to keep it looking healthy.

on 8/29/2013 2:45:00 AM

I paired this with Herbal Essences Smooth Collection (the rose) one and I am in heaven. I suggest that if anyone was in the same situation as mine...where I've tried many drug store shampoo and conditioner combos with no luck, you should try this pair.

Edit: I will no longer support this company as they test their products on animals. My feelings on the product itself haven't changed so if you aren't interested in cruelty free products please read on.

I'm using the shampoo, conditioner, and heat protectant in this line. I've been using them together for about 3 weeks now. I'm very happy with the condition my hair is in. It looks very shiny and feels soft. My hair is blonde so I need products that are moisturizing to combat the damage from bleach and heat styling products. These products are inexpensive also and have a pleasant smell. Overally I would recommend this line to anyone looking to repair damaged hair.

on 5/18/2014 10:32:00 AM

A very good affordable conditioner, that leaves hair shiny, manageable and less dry!
I prefer this over the treatment mask that is also in the same line, nevertheless a very good drugstore option!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I tried a small bottle of this with Loreal Total Repair 5 shampoo. I've been using TRESemme products for several years and find them to be effective and price conscious. They are by far the best line of low cost hair products. I liked this particular type better than the remoisturizing conditioner I most recently used from TRESemme. Definitely a good conditioner for a great price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this conditioner. It doesn't weigh down my long fine hair. It moisturizes well. Smells good. My hair feels and looks healthy. Only thing I wish it had was a pump. The bottles are a bit big. Still love the product though.