TRESemmé Platinum Strength

TRESemmé Platinum Strength

2.0

1 review

on 12/5/2013 2:26:00 PM

I don't like this conditioner at all, I wouldn't buy it again. My hair turns out so rough and dry every time I use this. I'm no stranger to drugstore conditioners but I think this is a low-quality product that's just silicones, silicones, silicones and it makes my hair feel more coated & waxy than moisturized.

This is actually the first TRESemme product I ever tried, I had a very generous coupon from Walgreen's plus it was on sale so I bought a huge 25oz bottle for only a few dollars. Now I'm halfway through the bottle and I think I'm just going to throw it away because I don't want to use it anymore. Bad Hair Day every time!

It detangles nicely enough (it should with all those silicones) and has a pleasant scent. So I will give it two lippies instead of one. But it makes my hair feel dirty and weighed-down. And most importantly it doesn't condition or moisturize well at all.

For reference I have thick, wavy-texture, color-treated hair. I see this product has lots of positive reviews, maybe it's just not suited for my hair type. At any rate, I really dislike this and will not buy again.