Yves Rocher Pure Light

4.6

aqua, dimethicone, isododecane, propylheptyl caprylate, glycerin, centaurea cyanus flower water, methylpropanediol, aluminium starch octenylsuccinate, pentylene glycol, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, trisiloxane, sorbitan isostearate, magnesium sulfate, silica, lecithin, disteardimonium hectorite, parfum, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, propylene carbonate, dimethicone crosspolymer, xanthan gum, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, hydrogenated lecithin, iron oxides, titanium dioxide, inositol ethylhexylglycerin, aphloiatheiformis leaf extract

This foundation is Goood!!! It is light consistency,
it is correcting and with buildable coverage (2 at most for me) to hide every imperfection. It is similar to MAC Matchmaster which is my HG. The thing about MAC is that it feels very tight, almost as if your skin can't breath. I will be reserving it for special occasions. This one can be used more frequently. This foundation looks just as good, but it really feels light. You can feel your face being able to breath instead of that tight tugging porcelain like effect that really good foundations have.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have never tried Yves Rocher products before, so I decided to buy some things from them online. I bought this foundation because I was looking for a "second skin" finish foundation, something lightweight that would blend with my skin very well. This was on sale for 15.50 CAD. There were a variety of shades, and I honestly took a big risk buying the color that I did because there are no swatches of this foundation anywhere on the internet! I would say I am NC45, mainly golden yellow undertones in my skin, so I bought the color "300 golden dark caramel".

I am completely brown away by this foundation. I have owned countless foundations in the past, high end and drugstore. NONE of them compare to this....the formula is absolutely amazing. It is very thin and runny, but when used with a flat top brush, it looks absolutely amazing on the skin. I don't have major acne scars or anything like that, but this will definitely cover up redness or any other minor flaws. It is definitely light coverage, but easily can be built to medium coverage. At first it looks dewy on the skin...but when it dries, it actually looks matte, but not in the chalky fake matte way, but just the right kind of matte. It also lasted all day and a gym work out.

The packaging is also great, it is a glass bottle with a twist pump.

I know they have stores in Canada, so try going in store to get your correct match, I took a huge risk, but it was my EXACT shade. Haha

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

it has the best second skin effect i've ever seen. on oily skin it stays for 6 hours,you need to powder it again in 3 hours if you are in a hot place otherwise shine on! it gives you a luminous finish and perfectly blends with your skin colour.it has a beautiful perfume which stays 10 minutes. i love this product!

I can't make this foundation look natural. You can really tell that I'm wearing foundation, it sinks into my pores and you can see the brush strokes :( And it doesn't have great coverage, which I understand but then its have to look natural. I like my CC Cream from Lumene better if I just want a natural "second skin" look. It's not a horrible foundation it just didn't really work on me :) Sorry for bad English x

I buy about 1 foundation product every month and this is my favorite so far. But it is not yet a HG product for me.The color rose200 match me perfectly and it is not sticky at all. It gives dewy finish with moderate coverage. The only reason i give it 4* is because of its lasting power

This is a very sheer foundation, but it has enough coverage to really even out my skin tone. Because the color I got Beige 200, it a little yellow and dark for me, I love to use it to mix with other foundations that are a little light or pink. That's only if I'm in a mood though. It's a perfect match for my neck, so I also wear it as an actual foundation when I'm in a mood for less coverage.

It doesn't really last the day, but it wears evenly, so I don't mind so much that my foundation is gone in the afternoon. I hate when I go into the bathroom after lunch and my skin looks patchy because the foundation wore weirdly, this does not have that problem.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I use this foundation in the summer or when I only need light coverage. It runs lighter than the other Yves Rocher foundations, I find. I do find myselff reaching for this foundation more often; it does not feel heavy, though it does not blur the fine lines or wrinkles as well as the Yves replumping serum foundation, and the coverage sometimes is not enough so I have to reapply.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makeup provides a light, luminous finish. I find a full squirt gives me too much foundation so I just use half a pump and build up where I need a little more coverage. Gives a very natural look.

This is a great lightweight foundation. for the no make up makeup look. I found it while on vacation in St. Maarten and wandered into the Yves Rocher store because it looked interesting-and have been on a quest to find one that works for everyday use. Per a previous reviewer it is a bit runny, but not to the product's detriment. I'm fairly lazy when it comes to my everyday look so I prefer products that get the job done efficiently and for not a lot of $$$.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this foundation. I have used a whole bottle before reviewing and I can say is one of the best foundations I've used.

I have very oily skin but nowadays I prefer using foundations that provide a natural finish instead of the matte ones I used to prefer. The reason is because I'm over 40 and my undereye area has become very dry even if my t-zone is super oily and my cheeks are slightly oily. If I use a matte finish I look tired and older than 40.

This foundation doesn't control oil at all, if you are very oily like myself you will have to blot with the same frequency as if you are not wearing any foundation, but the finish you'll get from this is amazing! Is definitely a second skin, it doesn't look like you are wearing anything, it's light to medium coverage but you can layer up using a light hand each time you put a layer of foundation. You can cover redness and scarring without looking cakey. This foundation doesn't make pores visible and I have huge pores on the sides of my nose.

After application I set this foundation with my Guerlain Perles du Dragon Meteorites and my face look radiant and fresh! during the day I blot (the blotting paper doesn't show a color residue, meaning that the pigmentation stays on your skin) and then I use Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder to prolong the wear.

The only drawback may be the availability of shades, Yves Rocher is not known for offering a wide range of shades but if you can mix different shades or if you find a match within the existing ones you won't regret getting this foundation.