Essence All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder

Essence All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder

4.2

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Saphire Powder, Aqua (Water), Magnesium Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a staple in my beauty bag. It is super cheap and gets the job done. I am extremely oily, so I still need to blot throughout the day. But for the price this is a great mattifying powder.

on 12/19/2016 1:41:00 AM

the packaging isn't very pretty but it stays closed in my messy pouch, cheap and does the job

on 12/18/2016 9:08:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I purchased this when I was running low on my nars powder and wanted to try something more affordable. I've heard some say this would be a dupe for the nars one but I disagree. Nars doesn't leave skin looking flat like this does, it has very natural satin finish while this one makes your skin complitely matte. Not a bad thing if your looking for a mattifying powder. It's quite finely milled and for the price I can't complain about the packaging. Good ds powder if your looking for an affordable option.

Love this. So cheap, looks good, packaging is good to put in you bag and doesn't open up... I just think it's really good. Now if you have a dry skin you might wanna be careful and use this only if you wear moisture and primer bc it dries big time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I used to have the loose powder version of this and I love it. Then it's out from the shelves and then I noticed this has been changed to a compact version, without waiting too long, I grabbed this - the finish and result still intact. I love it keeps the oil at bay and give me a flawless finish. With this, my makeup is looking matte quite long hours. Definitely will repurchase!

on 11/23/2016 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let me lay down some facts, this powder is dirt cheap. At $2.99 Canadian at shoppers drugmart, let me tell you, it's great. My face is an oil slick, so shiny you could blind someone. I dust some of this miracle on and POOF I'm so matte you'd think it's witchcraft. This little compact from heaven keeps my foundation from caking and cracking throughout the school day. Even when I run the mile during gym. Do I feel like I'm dying? Yes. Has my foundation budged? No! I am looking matte and flawless. I even dust this on my lips to make my creme lipsticks matte and transfer free. This powder has my blessing, a price you can't beat, and the staying power of a million rolls of duct tape. Will I be buying again? OH YES I WILL! Take all my money!!! This product got me shook!

on 11/23/2016 4:37:00 PM

It's a great, cheap setting powder that doesn't mattify at all. I'm oily after 2 hours, but it's not like any of my high end stuff keeps me matte either. It's finely milled, doesn't leave a white cast on my olive skin and the packaging is decent for the price.

on 10/6/2016 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

So the price is great on this but the product still isn't worth it imo. This powder does mattify but it leaves a powdery, unflattering white cast (and I am very pale so this shouldn't be an issue). The compact doesn't have a brush or applicator of any sort which I can live without but there is also no mirror. I need a mirror for touch ups on the go, bringing a separate mirror is inconvenient. This powder also doesn't keep my face matte for very long, so overall not worth buying and would not repurchase. Better options for mattifying imo would be Revlon colorstay powder and palladio rice paper blotting sheets.

on 10/6/2016 5:47:00 AM

White cast after applying,,

on 8/30/2016 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love Mac prep and prime loose and finally finished after several years. I saw they now have a pressed one of the MAC but knowing this was out there I had to try it.

It does the job but it does give white cast

I'm NC20-25. This powder made my foundaiton look more grey/ ashy a bit and in bright lights I felt I looked kind of sick

I will still use this powder and don't expect to have problems finishing it over time but I wouldn't get it again

Prefer the maybelline fit me set and smooth for cheap setting powder. I found the same problems with stay matte