NIVEA Pure and Natural anti-wrinkle day cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination
NIVEA Pure and Natural anti-wrinkle day cream

4.5

I like this one a lot. It hydrates and plumps up the skin, so fine lines are smoothed over and skin looks very healthy. The cream is quite heavy but sinks in quickly and is a great makeup base. It doesn't cause me break-outs and it gives a dewy finish. I will continue to buy this. I work in a french pharmacy, so I have acces to all the best skincare brands out there, but I find that this cream gives the same results as some of the best Nuxe, Caudalie, La Roche Posay creams. Composition wise it is different, but not less effective.

on 6/25/2013 12:54:00 PM

Affordable moisturizer that keeps my combination skin hydrated and comfortable. Nice texture without being too rich/greasy or light. Probably not the best jar for travel (heavy thick glass base) but keeps cream secure.

on 3/18/2013 1:58:00 PM

I have been using the night cream of this product for a little over a week now. My skin has been a little weird lately, greasy yet actually quite dry and tight some days, leaving me looking aged, particularly on the forehead. I have issues with some night creams as they can be too greasy or heavy and start to break me out quite soon on. This one however is working very well. Yes it feels quite greasy as you apply but it does absorb well. My skin looks fresher, definitely feels softer and when I apply my makeup the next day, I can see the difference this night cream is making as my forehead looks much less tight and my nose dryness is clearing up. Overall, I am impressed. It's nice to find a product that isn't expensive and does work for me.

on 2/16/2013 2:57:00 AM

I am on my second jar of this... this moisturizer is great! It does not aggravate my skin, moisturizes well and it quite cheap. I used to use Sisley Hydra-global and due to budget issues, I had to find something a lot cheaper. Having found this Nivea cream, I would not go back to Sisley! I cannot really vouch for its efficiency on wrinkles since I do not have that many of them but I am so pleased with the results, I really recommend this cream.