Essence match2cover! cream concealer

Essence match2cover! cream concealer

3.5

Octyldodecanol. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Talc, Magnesium Silicate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Wow first off this product is so cheap. It was only $3 and in Australia that is cheap. When I brought it I wasn't expecting much. But when I used it loved it. It covers all my blemishes perfectly. It works as an under eye concealer but I prefer my normal concealer. But I love using it as a base for my eyelids. Overall this is a good product for the price and I would definitely repurchase it!!

on 3/16/2016 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Gives good coverage and is very inexpensive, sometimes is a little bit hard to blend but other than that its very good

To Read all 35 Reviews, Login or Join

Really good concealer for such a cheap price! Having two different colors in the compact is very helpful as there're different shades on the face.

on 1/3/2016 10:12:00 PM

Creases and is hard to apply. Didn't cover my dark circles or blemishes. Will not repurchase

on 1/1/2016 7:53:00 PM

This concealer is for blemishes AND under eye. In both cases, this product didn't work for me. On my blemish, it just made it look like it was picked on and then dried up. On my under eye, it made me look like an IRL zombie. Also, the packaging isn't ideal if you were to use this often as it gets dirty very quickly.

on 12/12/2015 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Another amazing product from Essence! I was looking for a stick/thick cream concealer for my blemishes as all the liquid concealers I had just didn't cover the purple colour as spots are fading on my skin. I went expecting to find one for about NZ$20, pretty reasonable for a drug store concealer here in NZ, tested out a bunch and they were either very chalky and didn't blend, too pink, or not enough coverage. Tested this Essence one and it was miles above all of them in every way AND only NZ$5! This lasts a long time on my blemishes without fading or looking cakey. I personally wouldn't use this as an under eye concealer as my under eye area is very dry and creases easily so I will stick to liquid for that, but for spots this is amazing and great value for the tiny amount you pay!

on 8/15/2015 5:26:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Purchased this concealer duo at my local shoppers after running out of my benefit fake up and clinique concealer. I paid 3.99. My Clinique concealer was $23 per tube and the benefit ran me around $40 for a stick. I prefer this concealer over both my clinique and benefit! This concealer is creamy, but doesn't budge on my oily skin. This concealer also has amazing coverage- my acne, redness, scarring, dark circles and veins disappear! This concealer covers but doesn't cake and also makes an amazing eye shadow base that helps my shadows last all night. Also do not experience creasing. I will be re-purchasing.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Love this concealer duo as a eye lid base! I have two problems. I have oily lids and they are discolored a dark red wine color. I have a nice primer I use (Milani) that is strong enough for my oily lids but I haven't found anything to help the discoloration until now. Wow Wow Wow! I love dark shadow shades, jewel tones and rosy colors but they always turn muddy on my lids. I've tried so many pot eye bases such as MAC and NYX. I've tried using lighter shade concealers but they ALL crease on my lids. Nothing ever worked! I thought of Essence because their concealers are often on the dry side, lighter in shade and they are cheap. I purchased the lighter shade of the two options which is 10 Natural Beige. The lightest shade in #10 works incredible for an eye base! I use the lightest shade over my eye primer just on the upper lid area. I then use the darker shade on the outer corners of my eye area to blend it in with my regular concealer. This miracle concealer gave me the ability to use ALL of my shadows! I love Urban Decay Naked 3 because the shades really work for me but I couldn't wear it because the shades all appeared muddy and lacked pigmentation against my skin. Since using this concealer duo as a eye base, I'm able to wear this palette. Also, this makes my shadows hold on and remain vibrant all during a work day, two hours at the gym and cooking in the hot sun standing in front of a grill. THIS STUFF AMAZING! TEN LIPPIES!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Creases under your eyes and has a greasy feeling to it.

on 4/13/2015 8:29:00 PM

What an amazing cream concealer. It doesn't crease and stays on all day until I remove it. I got both sets of colors. Though 10 Natural Beige is too yellow for me, 20 Soft Beige is perfect for my undereye circles because one shade is slightly salmon and the other is a neutral beige about one shade lighter than my skin tone. I first apply the salmon-ish shade to color-correct then I layer with the neutral beige on top, then finally set with translucent powder. I have dry skin and it doesn't cake or dry up on my undereye area like many concealers do. And it's so creamy and smooth on application, it's really easy to pat in with fingertips. Why buy high end when this works wonders? And it is dirt cheap. I just wish they would seal the packaging better because no one wants to buy a product with someone else's finger prints all over the cream...

If you have dry skin, give it a try!