4.4

price range

Reviews

3.0

5 years ago

I love this so much. I got it from someone at very high price as it is a limited edition. I put it on and fall in love with it. Been searching for the dupe but havent found it.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBlack

5 years ago

It's a bright coral pink. For me it's too bright. I got it when it first came out. It's cute but not the color for me. I do mix it with other colors, especially with a light brown.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

from

6 years ago

Well! This is my favourite lipstick of allllll time !!!!! I have 3 !! It's the most perfect coral pink iv ever seen! It's a satin finish which is my favourite ! And I definitely think this is my most prized make up possession! If it came out again I'd still buy more ! Want to wear it forever !!!! The packaging is the cutest aswell ! LOVE

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

As of this writing, this is perhaps my favorite lipstick ever. It is a very cute light coralish, peachy pink color that reminds me very much indeed of Betty Cooper and her sweet, girl next door look. BB is opaque in one coat on my lips and feels very comfortable on my lips (I have Asperger's and I'm very sensitive to things on or against my skin). Wear time is about 5 hours on me if I don't eat or drink excessively. I'm a redhead and this compliments my warm hair color and and contrasts nicely with my cool toned skin and eye color. Whenever I wear this out I've had people compliment about how cute and perky I look and how they love my lipstick color on me. I've definitely worn this lipstick the most out of the ones in my stash, as it's about half gone after I bought it in March. I wish it wasn't limited edition. I've been looking for a dupe in case I can't find it again online and there doesn't seem to be other lipstick colors a lot like it. I love you, Betty Bright <3

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Other

3.0

7 years ago

It is disappointing that this is limited edition and thus hogged by greedy sellers trying to make a profit, and boy did they make one off me. I got this online for about 28 dollars but have since recovered from crying and now hug it to sleep, wary of evil makeup stealing fairies. The packaging is insanely cute. I will frame it once the lipstick is finished up. The color, oomph! Bright, cute, fresh, pretty, happy. All words used to describe me when I wore it to work in a sales job. Men bought my phone plans like hotcakes and I suspect largely from looking at me ball out with my lip pout. I was afraid of a mediocre and common coral, but this color stands out so beautifully and never looks nicki Minsj tacky. I use it now once in a while only to conserve it to pass down as a family heirloom. If they somewhere discover this lipstick in some cryptic safe under the sea, I will live to 105 years old like rose to recount my love story. And I won't throw them into the ocean. Edit: this shade can get drying! Must exfoliate and moisturize well.

About reviewer (144 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

7 years ago

I love Costa Chic, I own Watch me Simmer and Nicki. The first one I love, but of course it being a frost, and a rather orangy coral on me, I'd love more variety. Watch me Simmer seemed like a great choice, but like *many* other corals that are great on others Watch me Simmer is neon on me. Neon pink. Nicki of course is, too. For reference, I am a NC25 now in winter. Very pigmented rosy red lips. Most corals on me look too orange or too pink. If I ompare the lipsticks above to Betty Bright - BB is more like Costa Chic, a true coral, but a pinky coral, and of course not a frost. The Satin finish makes it look moisturizing ad slightly shiny, but not overly glossy. With 1- max 2 swipes, it is the pinky coral I described, by the way - with more swipes, it becomes a neon pink, too, on me. I am really pleased with this one! It is decidedly not a peach on me, though. I still have to find a good peach - most peaches are rather browny beige on me. Advice is welcome :)

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

I agree with the previous reviewer. I had Nicki Minaj Viva Glam (first one) and swapped it as it was super bright and super drying. Betty Bright is vivid but not as shockingly so and is a Satin finish which doesn't dry out my lips whatsoever! I love the shade, it's so vibrant and fresh without being overpowering. MAC describes it as Light Vibrant Peach which is very true when you see it in the light. It is definitely vibrant and peach with pink IMO. I think £14 is a little steep for a lipstick but I seem to be addicted to MAC lippies. The quality is always good and MUA is always here to swap if it doesn't work out, haha. The packaging is the special edition Archie's Girls white bullet with Betty's face on. I don't particularly love it but I don't mind it either, it seems a little tacky and having not heard of Archie's Girls before, it's kinda lost on me but hey ho, it's a wonderful range of products and colours. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a daytime pop of colour, I think this would suit pale to mid skintones (I'm NW20).

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

7 years ago

This is from the Archie's Girl's collection, and I love it!!! It is bright but not as bright as the Nicki Minaj one. I got the lip glass to go with it also. Its just a pretty, flirty pink. I am tempted to buy another since its limited edition

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure